DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
Global Underwater Explorers
- Equipment utilizing gradient factor calculations, allowing safety factors and deep stops to be customized across multiple diving profiles for mixed gas diving.
Technical & Recreational Divers Support
- Technical and recreational custom air, nitrox and mixed gas decompression software.
Gas Absorption Program
- GAP is a free downloadable decompression program that utilizes unpadded bulhmann's decompression algorithm for mixed gas decompression.
- Internet Dive Log is a web-enabled scuba diving application. Free demo download available and allows up to 20 dives to be recorded. Also offers video production and travel services.
Internet Dive Log
- IDL is a complete scuba diving application, tracking all aspects of diving, and works with all major brands of dive computers. Still Beta testing and free.
Sea Wolff Diving Software
- Dive Log for Windows. Useful software with versions for divers, instructors, SAR Teams, and Divemasters.
- Free online divelog for those that register. Includes features, message board, and classifieds.
Casuarina Aquatics, Inc.
- Software for planning technical scuba dives and for training divers in the physics and physiology of diving. Also provide scuba instruction and dive travel for training and recreation.
- Software for divers and fish watchers and dive logs.
- Scuba divers logbook designed for the recreational divers.
Diving Log 4.0
- Logbook software for scuba divers with statistics, download and import functions and a report designer to print your own logbook.
Multilevel 1.9 PDA
- Multilevel is a free Java-based decompression and dive planning software that also includes a passive-addition rebreather module.
- Virtual diving simulator.
- Decompression software which uses a VPM bubble model with deep stops inbuilt. Can set conservatism levels, create lost gas and bail out plans, extended stops, and air breaks.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the