DMOZ Internet Directory
Lessons and Instruction
These sites offer resources for music teachers for sale.
[ Submit ]
Music By Arrangement
- Music for orchestras, bands recorder groups and other ensembles specially arranged for the instruments used in schools.
- Orchestrated songs for school performances: cassettes, CDs and videos.
Active Music Services
- An approach to the works of composers, for all ages, through medium of graphical presentation and listening activities. Samples and ordering information.
- Music workbook for music teaching, music training and music instruction.
- They specialize in music for educators.
- Stage musicals and shows for schools, youth theatres and amateur groups.
The Land of Music
- Tapes and materials for teaching music to young children.
- It publishes "Music You Can Read", a music curriculum for elementary music teachers, home schoolers, or persons interested in learning to read music.
Exploding Art Music Productions
- It is committed to research, promotion and development of music education, specialising in contemporary music practices including music technology and rock music.
Music Educators Marketplace
- Pedagogy products developed by music educators, primarily for piano teachers.
J. Schubert Publishing
- Arrangements and compositions for elementary, junior high and high school bands. Ordering by form mail.
Mayron Cole Piano Method
- Detailed description for this piano and keyboard teaching material for age 6 to adult.
Hal Peterson Music Publications
- Books and information about teaching music using technology.
Songs 4 Teachers
- E-book, CD and book with 101 theme-related songs sung to familiar tunes, also chorded for guitar.
- A book for classical guitar teachers by Lyra House Music Publications.
- Elementary music teacher resource manuals. Step-by-step lesson plans with Audio CDs and student reproducibles.
- A monthly magazine and listening program for general music students in Grades 5-10. Online subscription available.
- Description and ordering information for this package of books to teach piano to the children.
Music for Little Folks
- How to Sing and Dance is a research-based Music and Movement Curriculum designed by an educator to help meet the criteria for developmentally appropriate music activities specific to infants-preschoolers.
Wisteria Music Books
- Based in North Yorkshire, this company offers special stationery for instrumental and class music teaching.
Rugeri Music Teaching Methods
- Pedagogical literature ranging from the beginning to the advanced level.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Arts : Music : Education
Reference : Education : Products and Services
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the