DMOZ Internet Directory
A condiment is something used to enhance the flavor of food, and is not something that would usually be eaten by itself.
Dressings and Slaw
Jam and Jellies
Oil and Vinegar
Olive Oil, Organic
Barbecue, Hot and Pepper, Salsa
[ Submit ]
Kitchen Garden Preserves
- A range of preserves including jams, chutneys, marmalades, mustards, sauces and savoury jellies.
- UK manufacturer of preserves, marmalades, curds and licensed sporting food gift products. Worldwide shipping.
- Specialize in Saskatoon Berry products in a variety of spreads, condiments, dressings, toppings, and chocolates.
Coeur d'Alene Dressing
- Offers gourmet salad dressings, BBQ sauce, dips and marinades. Contains recipes and serving suggestions, list of restaurants using their products, ingredient information, and event schedule.
Rob Salamida Co.
- State Fair Speidie Sauce marinades and seasonings from Binghamton, New York.
T.W. Garner Food Company
- Sales of Texas Pete sauces, as well as a variety of condiments, jams, jellies, Darryl's BBQ sauce and gift boxes.
Carol Hall's Hot Pepper Jelly Company
- A variety of offerings including jams, pepper jellies, wine jellies, marmalades, syrups, dessert toppings, chutneys, mustards, vinegars, salsa, bbq sauce, and gift baskets. Ships in USA.
- Manufacturers of chili peppers and other gourmet foods, including olives, and vegetables.
- Selling gourmet stuffed and flavored olives, gift baskets, olive oils, nuts, jams and jellies, mustards. Online ordering available.
Serenity Gardens Old-Fashioned Condiments
- Hand-made, small batch, old-fashioned jelly, jam, preserves, sauces, salsa, relish, pickles, and gift baskets.
- Jams and preserves, mustards, syrups, olive and flavored oils, sauces, chutneys and relishes, salad dressings, pickled vegetables, sun-dried tomatoes and other specialty foods. There is also a kids food catalog, and recipes.
- Condiments, gifts and holiday items available from this well known retailer.
Robert Rothschild Gourmet Foods
- Specialty salsas, mustards, hot or grilling sauces, preserves and butters, dressings, sweet toppings, oils and vinegars.
Wild Coyote Foods
- Hot, mild or medium salsa, ranch and bleu cheese dressings, and Mexican food seasoning mixes.
- Offers peach products, fruit preserves and butters, cider, fruit syrups, and gift baskets.
- Blueberry jam, syrup, vinegar, and chutney available in gift packages or by the case.
American Spoon Foods
- Gourmet jams, jellies, preserves, and condiments, gift baskets, recipes and sugar-free products. Order online or request catalog. Store locations in Michigan.
- Sells barbecue and seasoning sauces, traditional and fruit salsas, and "XXX Flaming Hot Horseradish". Also lists farmer's markets in Michigan where they sell.
- Offers salsas, dips, chow chow, corn relish, cane syrup, sorghum molasses, green tomato pickles, and jalepeno peppers.
Fischer & Wieser Specialty Foods, Inc.
- Over 50 varieties of sauces, jams and jellies, cheese straws, mustards and preserves. Ships in USA.
Alberto's Food Products
- Jalapeno relish, mustard, stuffed olives, gift packs or baskets can be ordered by fax or toll-free telephone.
Lone Star Heat and Southern Heat
- Offers salsas, barbecue sauce, jellies, soups, and chili.
- Makers of gourmet mustards, chili products, sauces and spices.
Tony's Own Products
- Manufacturer of curry pastes, odourless garlic, chutneys, relishes, and sauces. Includes stockist list, recipes, and cooking tips.
Oregon Flavor Rack
- Salt-free condiments and sauces, like Caribbean Sunshine sauce, Cajun Catsup, Jalapeno Relish, as well as seasoning blends and spices.
Hill Country Homestyle Canning by K-Ann
- Hot to mild salsas, pickles, okra, garlic and jellies. Old-fashioned canning from the German community of Fredericksburg, Texas.
Hillside Orchard Farms
- Provider of a variety of condiments - jam, preserves, hot sauces, salsa, gift boxes and barbecue sauces.
Italian Rose Garlic Products
- Gourmet garlic and roasted garlic products, toppings, dips, sauces and gifts.
Tony Packo's Cafe
- Condiments, pickles, salsas, ketchups, coffees, logo clothing, gift packs and certificates.
- Gourmet Italian sauces, vinegars, and peppers.
Mrs. Aulds Gourmet Foods
- Condiments including jams, spicy pickles, and salsas. Also chips, scone and pancake mixes.
E. Waldo Ward & Son
- Gourmet jams, jellies, marmalades and other condiments from Sierra Madre, California. Gift baskets.
New Zealand Wasabi Limited
- Includes a guide to the history, cultivation methods and culinary use of wasabi, and sales of Namida brand wasabi products.
Datil Dew Pepper Products
- Offers Datil sauces, mustards, spices and pickles.
- Grapeseed oils, mayonnaises, mustards, pasta sauces, vinegars, vinaigrettes, dessert toppings and gift boxes.
Hongar Farms Gourmet
- Selection of gourmet oils, vinegars, and marinades.
Wild Thymes Farm
- Creative and delectable assortment of fruit spreads, chutneys, sauces, marinades, mustards, salad dressings and balsamic vinegars.
Big River Emporium
- Pickled asparagus or garlic, Bloody Mary mix, gourmet mustards and dressings. Some are spicy, some are mild.
- Regular and reduced salt soy sauce, barbecue and teriyaki sauces, vinegars, and sampler gift packs.
Jake and Amos
- Amish style condiments, jarred fruits and pickled foods.
Olivier Napa Valley
- Flavored and extra-virgin olive oils, mustards, tapenades, and vinegars. Ships in USA.
- Large selection of specialty and gourmet condiments: jams and jellies and 100% fruit-sweetened spreads, chutneys and apple butter, mustards, dessert sauces, salad dressings, berry vinegars, steak or BBQ sauces, marinades, and gift baskets.
Jack Daniel's Products
- Gourmet mustards, spicy sauces, Jack Daniel's goods, coffee, chocolates, and tipsy cakes.
Primo's Gourmet Food Company
- Offering a selection of dips, mustards, olives, pickled garlics, pickled vegetables, sauces and spices.
- Mustards, tapenades, hot sauces, flavored oils and vinegars, teas, and chocolates. Large selection of accessories.
- Fine food products include jellies and butters, chutney, barbeque sauces, mustards, salad dressings, and sauces. Gift boxes.
Appalachian Mountain Specialty Foods
- Products include wilted lettuce and orange-berry basil dressings, low fat vinaigrettes, pecan pie jelly, salsa, and pepper jellies.
- Provides olives and olive oil, vinegar, feta cheese, and gift baskets.
AJ's Edible Arts Inc.
- Wholesale and retail sales of mustard, mixes for salad dressing or cheese balls, barbecue sauces and salsa.
- Features gourmet sauces, dry dip mixes, spices, jellies, mustards, flavoured oils, and gift sets and baskets. Includes recipes, company history, and events.
- Manufactures a variety of apricot and ginger chutney and curry sauce. Includes serving suggestions and order information.
- New Hampshire preserves, mustards, vinegars, and honey.
Thunderbird Ranch Gourmet Foods
- Ray, North Dakota. Dry soup mixes, dip, cheese ball, dressing, meat rub, and bread mixes.
- Purveyor of ketchups from around the world, plus mustard, BBQ, wing and steak sauces.
- Natural gourmet jam, salsas, and spreads inspired by South American culture.
Wild Mountain Berries
- Jams, jellies, syrup, vinegar, mustard, honey, relish, horseradish, and sweet and sour sauce from the mountains of central Idaho. Specializes in wild mountain huckleberries.
Pat the Garlic Lady
- Seasonings, sauces, glazes, mustand, dips, rubs, olives, and pickled garlic.
- Fresh, cured, and stuffed olives, spreads, dips, and pickled vegetables.
Olive Bar, Inc
- Manufactures and distributes a variety of olive and cherry products as well as hot sauce, and drink mixes and concentrates. Includes a newsletter, history, drink recipes, and specials.
Old Jake's Gravy Saviour
- Sells gravy salts internationally, includes a description of the product.
Das Jam Haus
- Offers 30 flavors of fruit jams and jellies, regular and sugar free. Also sells a variety of honey, relishes, chow chow, salsa, pickled products, sorghum, and BBQ sauces.
McCutcheon's Apple Products
- Featuring fruit butters, preserves and jellies, juice sweetened spreads, relish and hot sauces.
Everything Jalapeno and Not
- Offers pickles, jams, and relish.
Formella and Sons, Inc.
- Hot peppers: Habaneros, spicy Jalapeno, chilies, imported Italian Pepperoncini. Gift baskets with hot sauce, Giardiniera relish and eggplant salad. Italian style Giardiniera peppers.
Lillie's Of Charleston
- South Carolina-based gourmet mustard and tomato BBQ sauces in mild to hot, pepper sauces, spice mix/rub, and gift packages.
- Specializing in turning fresh local produce into classic American condiments, pepper jellies, relishes, pickles, salsas, dips and seasonings.
Down Right Incredible Products
- Disability Resources of Abilene, Texas offers salsa, jalapeno relish, chow chow, barbecue sauce, rub, and dill pickles.
The Karma Sauce Company
- Offers hand made hot sauce, mustard, ketchup, and rubs.
Cottage Lane Kitchen
- North Carolina company offers two flavors of hot relish.
- Offers all natural dehydrated dip mixes, spice blends, bbq rubs, soup blends, and spices.
Whitfield Foods, Inc.
- Alabama based company, selling Alaga, Yellow Label and Plow Boy brands syrup, sauces and barbecue beans. Sold by the case.
- Over 200 jams, jellies, dressings, sauces, dips, salsas, hot sauces, mustards and relishes. Ships in Canada and USA.
Apple Canyon Gourmet
- Makers of chipotle marinade, orange sesame dressing, and Firehouse salsa from mild to hot. Ships in USA.
Z Specialty Food
- Honey from various regions in the USA, honey fruit spreads, roasted nut spreads, and gift sets. Ships in USA.
New Canaan Farms
- Dripping Springs, Texas. Offers jellies, jams, salsas, sauces, and dips.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Business : Food and Related Products : Condiments and Seasonings
Home : Cooking
Business and Economy : Shopping : Food
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the