DMOZ Internet Directory
Training, conferences, seminars, and shows focused on the scientific aspects of energy production, transformation, use, or management.
[ Submit ]
Hannover Messe (Fair)
- includes energy events, automation, facility management. Cost calculator, category links. 5 days, Hannover, Germany.
- Solar Technology meeting in Munich, Germany lasts 3 days. German language option.
Battcon International Battery Conference
- 3 day symposium and trade show for storage battery users. Florida
All-Energy Exhibition & Conference
- Annual exhibition and conference on renewable energy. 3 days. Aberdeen, Scotland, UK.
WEEC / World Energy Engineering Congress
- Calls for papers. Sponsored by the Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium and the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association.
International Thermal Conductivity Conferences (ITCC)
- A Thermal Expansion Symposium (ITES). 4 days.
- Electrical Energy Storage - Applications and Technology. On batteries, super capacitors, SMES, flywheels, CAES, and pumped hydro. Three days in San Diego, CA, USA.
American Solar Challenge
- Solar vehicle race began in Houston, Texas, US
- HYdrogen POwer - Theoretical and Engineering Solutions. Program and contacts. Links to pages for past events. 4 days, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- of the International Association for Energy Economics.
- Conferences and Online Training. List of events, with links to pdf brochures.
- Energy Events - Chronological list with links.
European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition
- 5 days, Valencia, Spain
Electric Utility Consultants, Inc. (EUCI)
- Lists (and links to) many upcoming conferences.
- USA. Calls for papers. On-Line registration and program.
West Coast Energy Management Congress
- By the Association of Energy Engineers. 2 days. Seattle, Washington, USA.
Electric Utilities Environmental Conference
- (EUEC) Tucson, Arizona, USA. Previous Program summaries. CDs of proceedings for sale. Link to submit papers. 4 days.
HPC Technical Services
- offers training in steam, gas, and combustion turbines; generators and boilers; power plant operations; hydroelectric, turbine, mechanical, instrument, and electrical maintenance; diesel generators; and combined cycle.
Industrial Electrical Basics
- Marshall Institute seminar costs $895 (USD). Agenda, schedules, brochure. 3 days. Raleigh, NC, USA.
IEEE PES Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition
- 4 days. Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Energy and Facilities Management Conference and Expo. Registration information, exhibitors, seminars. 2 days in Austin, Texas; USA
Electric Power Conference & Exhibition
- 3 days. USA.
Green Energy Summit
- (Bangalore) four days of conference, expo, awards, and field trips on Green Power, Green IT, Green Buildings, Green Fuels and Transportation.
Dubrovnik Conference on Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems
- Focusing on the improvement and dissemination of knowledge on methods, policies and technologies for increasing the sustainability of development.
MIT Energy Conference
- The theme is accelerating change in global energy. March 6 - 7, 2009, at the Marriott Hotel, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Events of interest to the (USA) National Association of State Energy Officials. Descriptions and links.
Plug-in 2009 Conference
- Event to discuss the latest technological advances, market research and policy initiatives shaping the future of plug-in hybrid and electric transportation. 10 - 13 August 2009.
International Energy Policy Conference
- (IEPC) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US
- Energy-sector conferences. Most in London.
Energy Central Calendar
- Links to hundreds of events, grouped by categories. Registration needed.
Arno A. Evers FAIR-PR
- Worldwide activities promoting Hydrogen, Fuel Cells, and Renewable Energies. Uses national flags to indicate event locations.
Tribal Energy Program
- Renewable energy and weatherization events for Native Americans from the US DOE.
Renewable Energy, Fairs, Conferences
- include energy efficient construction and reconstruction. Most in West Europe.
Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
- Power quality calendar of events.
Hydrogen + Fuel Cells
- Event at Hanover Messe, 5 days.
- Educates power professionals and covers new products and technologies. 3 days, U.S.
Energy Star Online Training Sessions
- Self-guided presentations, on-line web conferences, and pre-recorded training to help improve the energy performance of an organization.
- Site promotes event for design of sustainable buildings. 3 days in Los Angeles, California (USA)
Asia Power Week
- Three-day power industry event, featuring technical tours, conference sessions, panel discussions, and an exhibition.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Business : Construction and Maintenance
Business : Energy : Oil and Gas
Business : Energy
Science : Events
Conferences and Events
Science : Technology
Science : Environment
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the