DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
PhotoModeler - photogrammetric software
- PhotoModeler Pro is a Windows program that extract measurements and 3D models from photographs
GNU Scientific Library
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical library for C and C++ programmers. It is free software under the GNU General Public License.
Clemex Technologies Inc.
- Provides digital imaging solutions for the acquisition, archiving, and analysis of images used in quality control and research laboratories.
Media Cybernetics Image Analysis Software
- Makers of industry standard Windows and Mac image analysis software including Image-Pro Plus and Gel-Pro Analyzer.
Northern Lights Software Associates
- Nova for Windows tracks an unlimited number of satellites in real time.
Purebits Homepage - Professional Audio Software
- Home of Sample Champion, a real-time software tool designed for high precision acoustic measurements.
- Home page of SysQuake, powerful software for scientific visualisation. Through innovative use of interactive graphics, SysQuake reveals insights into complex mathematical systems.
Inspiration Software - Strategic Transitions Inc.
- Inspiration Software- a graphic organizer ideal for both education and business diagramming , concept mapping and process mapping.
Matrox Imaging: Scientific and Industrial Imaging
- Designer and manufacturer of PC-based hardware and software for machine vision, image analysis, medical imaging and video surveillance.
Multidisciplinary Software Systems Research Corporation
- Custom science, engineering, and mathematical software for business, academia, research, and government.
- A fully searchable database of more than 1200 free and commercial software packages for science.
- Custom software solutions for mechanical, electrical and chemical engineering applications, including instrument interface and communications. Boronia, Victoria, Australia.
- Software for the preparation and editing of scientific manuscripts.
- Sensitivity test and analysis software for Windows platforms. Also includes descriptions of the algorithms used and a glossary.
Henry Thorson Consulting
- Customized scientific computer applications on Unix and Windows platforms and distributed systems. Bothell, Washington, USA
Scientific Volume Imaging
- Deconvolution and visualization software for microscopy, available on Windows, Mac, Irix and Linux.
Energy Science and Technology Software Center
- The ESTSC is the U.S. Department of Energy's central repository and distribution point for Federally funded software dealing with all forms of energy, energy conservation, waste management, mathematics, and a myriad of other topics.
- Offers ScanIt, a utility for obtaining numerical data from a scanned bitmapped graph, and COCO, a chemical and thermodynamic simulation package.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the