DMOZ Internet Directory
Science in Society
[ Submit ]
Riley, Welch, Laporte and Associates
- Forensic laboratory specializing in handwriting analysis, ink dating, document dating, and disputed documents. Based in Lansing, Michigan.
- Offering document examination and expert testimony for criminal or civil cases involving handwriting identification, altered documents, collection of standards, and braille.
Emily J. Will
- Basic information about questioned document examination and its relevance to legal controversies, including irregularities in checks, wills, contracts, insurance policies, deeds, and other documents.
Forensic Documents Services International, Inc.
- Provides examination of documents involving a variety of forensic applications such as visual, microscopic, and photographic analysis.
Forensic Document Analysis
- Curt Baggett is a handwriting expert, court qualified and certified by the American Bureau of Document Examiners and the American Institute of Applied Science. He offers his services for handwriting analysis, detecting forgeries and altered documents.
Shiver & Nelson Document Investigation Laboratory, Inc.
- Document investigation laboratory specializing in handwriting identification, signature verification, forgery detection, alterations, typewriter examination and other questioned document problems. Expert testimony. Atlanta, Georgia area.
Questioned Document Investigations, Ltd
- Investigations for frauds and forgeries in all kinds of criminal, civil, and private disputes.
- Academy of graphology founded in 1995 for forensic handwriting identification in Pretoria, South Africa.
Forensic Document Examination Services Inc.
- FDES offers document dating, handwriting, signature comparisons and analyses aimed at disclosing the fraudulent or genuine nature of contested documents. Further details and contact in Ottawa, ON, Canada.
MS MacroSystem Nederland
- Hardware and software for questioned document analysis, with 3D software. With examples and specifications.
Miller, J.D., PhD.
- Research consultant and expert witness that will find hard to locate information, evaluate scientific research, analyze statistical data and perform social science researches in Cleveland, OH.
Linda L Mitchell, Forensic Document Examiner
- Linda Mitchell is a Forensic Document Examiner specializing in forgery detection and altered document authentication.
Brayer Handwriting International
- Forgery detection, signature verification, court testimony for criminal and civil cases, educational programs and keynotes. Social media links and contacts in New York.
Key Forensic Services Ltd.
- UKAS accredited document examination. handwriting, counterfeit and photocopied documents, alterations and obliterations, typescript and video examinations. Profile of team and services, social media links and international career opportunities, based in Coventry, England.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Social Sciences : Psychology : Alternative
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the