DMOZ Internet Directory
Links to various facilities with nuclear physics research programs.
[ Submit ]
Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung mbH, Darmstadt, Germany
- GSI is a heavy ion research center. The laboratory performs basic and applied research in physics and related natural science disciplines using a heavy ion accelerator facility.
National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory
- National user facility located at Michigan State University, operating two coupled cyclotrons for basic research in nuclear science as well as accelerator and instrumentation research and development.
Spallation Neutron Source
- The Spallation Neutron Source (SNS) will provide the most intense pulsed neutron beams in the world for scientific research and industrial development.
Argonne National Laboratory (ANL)
- Conducts research in four broad categories: basic science, scientific facilities, energy resources, and environmental management, with programs ranging from studies of the atomic nucleus to global climate change research.
- European Laboratory for Particle Physics. Includes an introduction of the laboratory, information on experiments being conducted, publication archives, photos and press releases.
United States Geological Survey TRIGA Nuclear Reactor
- A research reactor for the USGS. Assists in elemental composition determination of rock samples by neutron activation analysis.
KFKI Research Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics
- A division of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. Information on organisation, activities, publications, prizes and conferences.
Joint Institute for Nuclear Astrophysics
- Physics Frontiers Center provides data and opportunities for research and education at the interface or nuclear physics and astrophysics
Tokyo Institute of Technology: Research Laboratory for Nuclear Reactors
- Describes the research being undertaken which includes nuclear fission and fusion.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Research Groups and Centers
Science : Physics
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the