DMOZ Internet Directory
This category is for organizations that provide funds for research in all areas of science and technology.
[ Submit ]
Swiss National Science Foundation
- Supports scientific research at Swiss Universities and other scientific institutions and awards fellowships to young scientists.
Alfried Krupp Wissenschaftskolleg Greifswald
- This Institute for Advanced Study each year awards up to 12 Alfried Krupp Fellowships for outstanding scientists and academics.
Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- Dedicated to improving the quality of life by funding projects in: education, scientific research, the environment and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Community of Science
- An international collaborative network of scientists and their institutions whose goal is to accelerate science and promote the visibility and funding of scientific research. Site contains searchable databases.
National Science Foundation
- Opportunities for research and education funding in all areas of science and engineering.
Engineering and Physcial Sciences Research Council
- EPSRC funds research and postgraduate training in engineering and the physical sciences at universities and other organisations throughout the UK.
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- BBSRC is the lead funding agency for academic research and training in the biosciences at universities and institutes throughout the UK
UK Research Office
- A subscriber based organisation providing information and advice primarily to UK organisations on European Union funded opportunities for research and higher education.
Science Foundation Ireland
- Organization responsible for the management, allocation, disbursement and evaluation of expenditure of the Technology Foresight Fund.
- Information about grants-in-aid for undergraduate research from the Council of Undergraduate Research.
- Science and engineering graduate fellowships from the Department of Defense (NDSEG).
National Physical Science Consortium
- Graduate Fellowship program in the physical sciences, targeting minorities and women to provide diversity and balance to meet future needs of academia and industry.
The Whitaker Foundation
- Private funding source for biomedical engineering research and education in the United States.
The Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation
- Supports basic scientific research in the USA, primarily in the fields of chemistry, biochemistry and medicine.
International Society of Lyophilization - Freeze Drying
- A non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the field of lyophilization by personal interaction using the Internet and supporting programs that provide financial and material assistance to those who need it.
James S. McDonnell Foundation
- Funding a 21st Century Science Initiative: Mind and Behaviour; Brain Cancer; Complex Systems.
International Foundation for Science
- International Foundation for Science gives research grants to young scientists in the developing world to undertake research projects in the Biological and Agricultural Sciences in their own countries.
Wallace Genetic Foundation
- Supports interests including agricultural research, preservation of farmland, ecology, plant genetic research, conservation and sustainable development. Application procedure and details of past grants.
The James Clerk Maxwell Foundation
- To promote, encourage, and advance the study of, research into, and the dissemination of knowledge of and relating to physics, chemistry and physical chemistry in all their aspects and in particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing generality, colloids and interfaces. Based in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
- Guidance for the preparation and submitting of proposals for unsolicited scientific research funding opportunities from NASA.
David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Fellowships for science and engineering. Nominations come from the presidents of 50 U.S. universities.
Business Innovation Center of Croatia (BICRO)
- National organization for supporting innovation and technology advancement. Includes information on its mission, staff and objectives.
European Innovation Network
- Based in Cambridge, UK, with partners across Europe experienced in guiding companies through the process of applying for grants and obtaining research funding.
Einstein Foundation Berlin
- Established by the state of Berlin in 2009, the Foundation supports the state's research both financially and structurally.
- Crowdfunding platform for science research grants.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Health : Medicine : Research
Society : Philanthropy : Grants
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the