DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
- A collection of calculators for the sciences, business and everyday measurements. Organized by subject area.
Percent Change Calculator
- Measures the difference in value using percentages. Includes bar graphs with the answer.
The Number Empire
- A collection of online calculators, including prime number finder, fraction solver, and solution finder for calculus equations.
- Collection of simple calculators for general math, algebra, plots and geometry, trig. and calculus.
Dario Alpern's Complex Number Calculator
- Computes basic operations, 1/z, pi, exponent, log, trig, and polygamma functions. Includes memory feature.
Calculate for Free
- Performs basic math operations, as well as square root and percentages. Includes memory save and recall.
- Online calculators for a variety of conversions and calculations.
Hiox Calculator & Converter
- Features calculators for arithmetic functions, scientific computations, binary conversions, areas, financial interest, prime numbers, recurring fractions, factoring, matrices, HEX color converter, date and day calculations, as well as for measuring bandwidth.
- Provides online calculators for web-enabled mobile phones and PDAs, including financial, fitness and conversion calculators.
- Helps to compute how many days have passed from an earlier time to the present day.
- Online numeral system converter. Supports decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary numbers, ASCII characters.
- Provides a set of online calculators for math and physics.
Cleave Books - Specialist Calculators
- Features converters for perimeter measurements of geometric figures, fractions, percentages, number bases, loan repayments, growth and decay, cost of living index, fuel consumption, flow rate, specific energy, viscocity, and heat capacity.
- Guide to online calculators, including those designed for home, travel, finance, health, and small business.
- An easy to use online platform for applied mathematics which includes an online calculator, a formula library and an exchange platform.
- Makes conversions between bits, bytes and its multipliers.
- Free online graphing calculator for education use with 2d, 3d, cartesian, polar, calculus, differential equations, scientific, implicit function components.
- Java applet online calculator.
Web 2.0 Scientific Calculator
- Free online scientific notation calculator. Functions include math expressions, plots, unit converter, equation solver, complex numbers and calculation history.
Binary Hex Converters
- Online tool for converting binary, decimal, hexadecimal and ASCII text.
- Free scientific online calculator, which includes long-term memory, trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, brackets and the modulo operation. It can be opened in a small pop-up window and includes a user guide. [Modern GUI, Adobe-Flash based]
- Offers an online calculator and a multi function unit converter.
Online Matrix Calculator
- Calculates matrix determinant and inverse. Performs LU, Cholesky, QR, SVD decompositions. Calculates eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
Quadratic Equation Calculator
- Calculator for solving a general quadratic equation.
- Easy to use online calculator and expression evaluator. It supports basic arithmetic, trigonometry and logarithmic functions.
- Free online calculators for finance, math, algebra, fractions, geometry, physics, time and statistics. Converters for common conversions.
Wolfram Mathematica: Online Integrator
- Free integration solver that also does derivatives, equations and plots.
Calculate Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
- Calculator for eigenvalues and eigenvectors. Includes a test example and various options.
- Online mathematical calculator with basic and scientific modes. Shows calculation history.
- Provides functions common in science and engineering. Creates a printable sequence of calculations that can be bookmarked or shared as URL.
- A free online scientific calculator, and conversion of length units.
- A list of online basic, scientific, graphing, CAS and business calculators with thumbnails and a short description.
Alcula Scientific Calculator
- An advanced online scientific calculator for students of mathematics.
- Convert between various units of measurement, calculate volume and area, convert weight to volume and volume to weight, gravel and mortgage calculators.
Free Online Calculator
- Free online calculator use for decision making, discovery and learning.
Solve My Math
- Collection of online math calculators for algebra, calculus, statistics.
- A math resource website providing an online scientific calculator, and numerous special purpose calculators and unit converters
Math Calculators Online
- Math online calculators and solvers for problems including polynomial equations, rational expressions, systems of equations, matrices, complex numbers, and analytic geometry.
Free Online Spreadsheet Calculator
- Free online spreadsheet calculator has an estimating and budgeting form that shows all your calculations and allows you to print and save results.
- An arbitrary-precision binary calculator, which adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides integer and fractional values.
Shannon entropy calculator
- Shannon entropy allows to estimate the average minimum number of bits needed to encode a string of symbols based on the alphabet size and the frequency of the symbols.
Area of a Circle
- A simple calculator to calculate the radius, diameter, circumference, or area of a circle from a given parameter.
Square Root Calculator
- Interactive square root calculator that can handle negative, imaginary, and complex numbers.
- Online graphing calculator. Free to use, supports hundreds of simultaneous equations, and supports interactive exploration via sliders.
A Mobile Computational Platform
- Offers a mobile computing platform for mobile devices and web.
Fuel Cost Calculator
- Calculates fuel cost based on inputted parameters.
- A basic online calculator similar to many electronic calculators.
- Mobile friendly tip calculator which shows exactly what to put on your receipt.
- Online tools for fast simplifying fractions and mixed numbers.
- Free calculator graphs up to 5 equations, finds intersections and lets you save picture of graph to your computer.
- The set of tools and tables used for calculating different math (and non-math) problems.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Computers : Hardware
Travel : Preparation : Currencies
Science : Math : Software
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the