DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
Wayne State University Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Offers Ph.D. and M.S. degree programs including molecular and cellular toxicology.. Conducts research on the short- and long-term effects of environmental agents on human health. Description of programs, facilities, events and services.
University of Connecticut Center for Environmental Health
- Excellent resource for information on environmental health.
University of Minnesota Environmental Health and Safety Home Page
- Provides health and safety resources and programs that prevent accidents and minimize human exposures to hazardous agents and conditions.
Environmental Health and Safety at Iowa State University
- Comprehensive campus health and safety web site. Provide information on biological safety, general safety, ergonomics, radiation safety and occupational medicine.
Green Living Now
- Environmental speaker and writer, Amy Todisco, teachings on how to live a non-toxic, earth-friendly life. Providing one-on-one and group consultations.
New York University Nelson Institute of Environmental Medicine
- A department in the NYU School of Medicine and an institute within NYU Medical Center. Provides information on faculty, research and training. Resources include community outreach, education, and public service programs.
National Pesticide Information Center
- NPIC is a cooperative effort between Oregon State University and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Provides information about pesticides and pesticide-related subjects.
MIT Center for Environmental Health Sciences
- Interdisciplinary research and educational alliance focused on discovering which ordinary interactions between humans and environmental chemicals, biologicals, or radiation, are in fact harmful to health.
Teacher Resources on Environmental Health
- Curriculum materials, kids' pages, and other educational resources from NIEHS.
University of Washington Environmental Health Technology
- Program on the health and environmental issues associated with air pollution, drinking water, wastewater, food protection, and solid and hazardous wastes. Conducts research and offers MS and PHd degrees.
- Aims to encourage a health care system that conserves natural resources, promotes personal wellness, and begins with prevention. It provides educational programs, tools and resources to help health practitioners.
Careers Environmental Health
- Learn about career options and educational programs in environmental health.
University of Montana: Center for Environmental Health Sciences
- Research and education program exploring the relationship between the environment and human health. Information on faculty, staff and research activities.
UIUC Division of Environmental Health and Safety
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign EHS advises and consult in matters relating to the health and safety of faculty, staff, students, and visitors, and in matters related to compliance programs for campus activities.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the