DMOZ Internet Directory
Contains Internet directories with links relating to the field of science. All directories pertaining to a particularly branch of science are to be found within the category for that branch.
[ Submit ]
- Virtual museum of science, humanities, and culture. Founded 1999.
- Science portal includes breaking news from scientific journals, universities and government sources.
Nearctica: The Natural History of North America
- Comprehensive site including education, natural history, conservation, environment, ecology, evolution, geology, paleontology, and systematics.
- Web-based search engine that accesses more than 60 databases in the Scientific and Technical Information Network. Includes Scitech, regulatory information, MSDS, chemical inventories, toxicology, chemical suppliers, other topics.
- Descriptions, ratings and links for a few "top internet sites" in biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics, and psychology.
- A guide to science links and technology news on the internet.
STN International on the Web
- An online scientific and technical information service (subscription required) that provides access to more than 200 in-depth databases in science and technology to offer direct links to the scientific literature, patents, and chemical catalogs.
A Science Bibliography
- Stanford University collection of scientific resources and publications.
The Science Page
- Links to resources in all main science areas, plus newsgroups, constants, history, teacher resources and science analogies.
Science Education Website
- Contains to biology, chemistry, environmental, games, higher education, math, paranormal, physics, space, and technology webpages. Includes a quiz bowl and FAQs page. Maintained by the University of Louisville.
- Provides access to a vast array of energy, science, and technology information.
First Gov for Science
- Collection of information provided by U.S. government agencies, including research and development results.
- Searchable database for testing and calibration laboratory facilities by country and type of experiments.
Essential Science Indicators
- Summaries of new developments within areas of science of key papers, authors, institutions, nations and journals. Categorized by type of media.
Refdesk.com - Science Information Resources
- Annotated collection of resource pages for chemistry, physics, technology, anthropology, biology, food science, genetics, geology, cosmology, science history, engineering, math, and related online magazines.
Virtual Library: Science
- Directory of the Virtual Library, an expert-run catalog of sections of the web, which is particularly strong in science topics.
EFG's Color Reference Library
- Research resource aimed toward color reference, but includes links to science, technology, and educational resources.
The Scout Report for Physical Sciences
- Biweekly e-zine offers a selective collection of internet resources covering topics in the sciences, and related fields such as math and engineering, that have been chosen by librarians and content specialists in the given field of study.
- Databases of European research institutes and companies for partner search within the frame of research projects.
Scholarly Societies Project: Health Sciences
- Directory of learned societies and associations with members in a number of different health-related fields.
- Project to provide access to electronic versions of doctoral theses in a range of scientific disciplines translated from the original Russian.
- Registry of Research Data Repositories. Information about the schema and explantion of functions.
World Conference Calendar
- The directory publishes information on academic conferences all over the world.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Computers : Computer Science
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the