DMOZ Internet Directory
Palestine, State of
Society and Culture
[ Submit ]
Palestinian Youth Association for Leadership and Rights Activation (PYALARA)
- Organization focusing on the development of youth leadership and cultural awareness. Information on activities and projects, with photo gallery.
Palestinian Return Centre
- An independent academic/media consultancy in the UK researching, and monitoring issues related to dispersed Palestinians and their right to return. Information on the organisation, its activities and publications.
Al-Multaqa Arab Thought Forum
- Think tank organization dedicated to identifying critical issues in Palestinian society for analysis and public debate. Includes programs, activities and events.
Atfaluna Society for Deaf Children
- Coordinator working in the field of hearing impaired education and allied services. With organizational information, photo gallery, news, products and contact details.
- Dedicated to the preservation of Palestinian heritage and identity. Featuring organizational profile, news, information about programs, publications, partnerships, and memberships.
Global List of Women's Organizations - Palestine
- Provides contact information for groups of women helping others.
The Jerusalem Fund
- A non profit organization working to raise funds to the aid of Palestinian people. Information on the organization, its centers and subdivisions and grant guidelines.
Palestinian Center for Democracy & Conflict Resolution
- Working for a democratic Palestine, PCDCR works in community building and initiatives, conflict and disputes resolution, democracy and human rights education, and in family and childhood protection. Information about the center, its mission, its departments and its publications
Palestinian Economic Council for Development and Reconstruction (PECDAR)
- Formulating economic and social plans, identifying investment projects, and coordinating international assistance. Organization profile, activities, reports, and publications.
Palestine Land Society
- An independent non-political scholarly society devoted to research and information on Palestine land and people. Articles, maps, speeches, debates.
- Workers' cooperative promoting peace and justice in Palestine and Israel. Information on fair trade, tours in the region, volunteering, and contact details.
- Non-profit volunteer organization based in Nablus, Palestine. Providing humanitarian aid for children and youth. Profile, featured programs, volunteering, news, contact details.
Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- UK-based independent organization promoting peace and justice for the Palestinian people. Profile, news, events, publications, affiliations.
Stop the Wall
- Coalition of Palestinian organizations coordinating the struggle against the Israeli separation wall. Fact sheets, maps, news, photos, and video clips.
Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel (EAPPI)
- Seeks to support local and international efforts to end the Israeli occupation. Profile, news, resources, photos, podcasts, volunteering information.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the