DMOZ Internet Directory
Society and Culture
[ Submit ]
- an association that provides assistance to people who have decided to leave the Jewish orthodox way of life.
- The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in The Occupied Territories.
Friends of Israel Scouts website
- Israeli youth program dedicated to strengthening relationships between Israel and North American Jewry. With program information, news, and links.
Red Line - Kav Adom movement
- Information about the Israel-Lebanon conflict.
- Providing financial assistance to Israeli soldiers.
The Zalman Shazar Center for Jewish History
- Mediates between Jewish history professionals and the public.
Israeli Business Forum of New York
- Organization facilitating business and social discussions among Israeli professionals working in New York.
Israel Association for Ethiopian Jews
- Advocacy and service organization representing Israel's Ethiopian immigrant community. Site offers community news, cultural information, and assistance for Ethiopian Jews integrating into Israeli society.
- Provides social service for needy families in Israel.
- Send pizza, soda and soup to Israeli soldiers serving in the front lines.
Hands Of Mercy
- Non-profit organization reaching out with compassion to individuals and families injured by terrorism, violence, and war.
Israel Guide Dog Center
- Training and providing guide dogs for the blind. Features organizational information, news, testimonials, and related links.
- Providing statistical information about the Palestinian minority in Israel. Includes data sources, news, publications, a list of selected indicators, forum and links.
One Family Fund
- Provides financial and emotional assistance to victims of terrorism in Israel.
Van Leer Jerusalem Institute
- A center for the interdisciplinary study and discussion of issues related to philosophy, society, culture and education in an effort to enhance Israeli democracy. Overview of the institute's work, objectives, publications.
- Group of Israeli citizens working to raise awareness of the Nakba, the Palestinian catastrophe of 1948. Learning center, activities, annual reports, video clips, and links.
To Save A Life
- Charitable organization focused on direct, efficient, personal giving to help the people of Israel.
- Nonprofit organization sponsoring birthday parties for underprivileged children. Includes information about donations and volunteerism, party kit, links to mentoring organizations, and contacts.
The Galilean Center for Community Culture
- Project partnering people from Kibbutz Harduf, the Beduoin village Sawa'ed ElChomeira and the Arab city Shfar'am. Includes information about the center and its activities, news and contact details.
The Central Library for the Blind
- Serves the visually impaired and handicapped and produces and lends out books and periodicals in Braille, on cassette and in large print. [English/Hebrew]
The Abba Eban Centre for Israeli Diplomacy
- The institute is dedicated to the history of Israeli diplomacy. It maintains archival materials documenting the life and work of the former ambassador, member of Knesset, and Foreign Minister. Provides contact information and details on scholarships.
Grand Lodge of the State of Israel
- Ancient Free and Accepted Masons. Includes lodges, appendant bodies, news, and contact details.
- Jewish legal rights institute providing representation and resources for terror victims. Press releases, newsletter, and contact information.
All Nations Cafe
- Group of Israelis and Palestinians focused on bridging the walls between the two nations. Information on the team, projects, and events.
Sindyanna of Galilee
- Non-profit organization seeking to help growers and producers from the Palestinian Occupied Territories. Profile, product catalogue, photo gallery.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the