DMOZ Internet Directory
Sites containing data or forecasts for the whole of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Most sites include information for localities within the UK, and for other countries.
[ Submit ]
- Forecasts and data for UK and the world, weather warnings, UV index, maps, marine information and satellite imagery. Describes the commercial weather and environmental services offered.
- Featuring forecasts, charts, satellite and radar images, a forum, storms area and current conditions.
Weather Underground: United Kingdom
- Current conditions, five-day forecast and historical weather conditions for most major towns and cities.
- Long-range forecasts presented symbolically for up to 30 days ahead. Also gives seasonal predictions, regional variations and present and historical data.
Weather Online: UK
- Real time data and forecasts with search by parameters such as temperature max and min, wind speed, pressure and sunshine. Provides synoptic charts from a variety of models as well as radar and satellite animation.
- Forecasts for up to thirty days with current data, news, severe weather warnings, messageboards and links. Longer forecasts and specialised data by subscription.
The Weather Channel
- Present details plus 10-day summary forecast for cities, with maps for shorter periods ahead. Also maps of weather elements relevant to travel, health, sport, gardening and aviation.
- Forecasts presented as text and animated maps, with regional and European sections. Links to other Press Association services.
- Five day forecasts, current and historical weather for the UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, including satellite images and synoptic charts.
- Weather forecasts with commentary, animated rain radar and satellite imagery for anywhere in the UK. (This site uses Flash.)
- Provides weather forecasts for the next 15 days for large towns and cities.
Mountain Meteo Services
- Provides mountain weather data predictions for the British Isles and Ireland.
- Current conditions and forecasts for the UK and the world. Includes background material about weather including climate change, glossary, calculators, video tour of the BBC Weather Centre and message board.
- UK severe weather and flood warning site. Weather radar and live river web cams so you can check local rivers. Live weather warnings, forum to share information about severe weather and local conditions.
Emily's Weather Blog
- A Year 8 student's online website with current weather data and satellite imagery from the UK.
- Provides daily, monthly and yearly records for observing sites at Hampstead, Luton, Whipsnade and Milhaguet in southwest-central France. Maintained by Philip Eden.
- Online tidal predictions from the UK Hygrographic Office of the Admirality.
Sky News Weather
- Interactive weather forecasts with short and long range predictions for places around the world.
Freemeteo Marine Weather Forecasts
- Marine weather based on latitude and longitude.
- Find location and shipping forecasts for UK coastal waters. Includes 14 day tide tables.
AOL Weather - United Kingdom
- Provides current conditions and seven-day forecast for major cities and locations, along with weather headlines, local resources and outlooks for outdoor activities and travel.
BBC Weather Centre - Country Guides: United Kingdom
- Provides climate and weather information, facts and statistics about the country, along with five-day forecasts for major cities.
- Video and written weather forecasts for the United Kingdom. Five and seven day forecasts. Long range/seasonal updates.
- Current conditions and weather forecasts for UK towns and cities.
UK Traffic News
- Latest UK road and motorway traffic updates. Information about traffic congestion, road delays, roadworks and accidents on UK roads and motorways.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Europe : United Kingdom : Scotland
Europe : United Kingdom : England
Europe : United Kingdom : Wales
Regional : Europe
Science : Earth Sciences : Atmospheric Sciences
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the