- This category represents websites, for the town of Rhosllanerchrugog, south west of Wrexham,
- south east of Coedpoeth and north of Ruabon.
- The community council of Rhosllanerchrugog, includes Johnstown, to the west of the A483 trunk road,
- with Pencae and Afon Eitha, named after the river flowing towards Ruabon.
- Websites for the area north to Talwrn, and west to Bronwylfa and Cae-llwydd resevoir are listed here.
Rhos Male Voice Choir - Profile, history, upcoming and past events, newsletter and information about rehearsals. Includes recordings for sale.
Rhos Orpheus Male Choir - Provides information on the choir and its leaders, international tours and the concert diary, and rehearsals at Ponciau.
Penycae Football Club - Members of Welsh National League, Wrexham Area. Provides information on the teams, fixtures, results, club news and social media feeds.
Click [ Submit ] above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the DMOZ Organization.