DMOZ Internet Directory
Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
[ Submit ]
CAIS Empowering Change
- Charity providing recreational facilities and education to criminals. Profile, activities and information about volunteering.
North Wales Police
- A view of North Wales Police from statistics reports and crime prevention information to recruitment and community safety. [Welsh and English]
South Wales Police
- News, crimestoppers and events as well as some background information on the force.
Children's Commissioner for Wales
- Information on children and their rights and the responsibility and authority of the Commissioner's Office.
- Articles and information about archaeological discoveries in West Wales, shipwrecks in Carmarthen Bay, and a Carmarthenshire place-name survey.
- Information related to the teachings of Alice Bailey.
Facts About Wales
- A variety of facts and legends associated with the Principality.
Friends of Gwrych Castle, Abergele
- Campaign to save a historic Welsh castle. Includes history, news, and facts.
The Wolf Man Knew My Father
- A guide to Welsh popular culture with an emphasis on the alternative.
Eye On Wales
- Series of commentaries about travel, business and politics, written from an American perspective by Catherine Frumerman.
- National charity that aims to advance the education of people in Wales and support their inclusion.
Clybiau Plant Cymru: Kid's Clubs
- Charitable organisation that aims to help communities in Wales by promoting, developing and supporting quality, affordable, accessible out of school childcare clubs.
- Provides biographical information on famous contemporary and historical Welsh men and women. Includes facts section, chat room and links.
All Things Welsh
- Provides information on Wales and its culture.
Welsh Separatist and Independentist flags
- Includes history and images.
- Blog with considered radical political commentary and discussion in Wales.
- Information, advice and support for transsexuals in Wales. Includes listing of other resources.
Welsh Girls Names
- Also includes boy's names.
Vale of Clwyd Campaign for Real Ale
- Includes information about the Halkyn Beer Festival, branch meetings, and pubs of the year. Branch area includes the counties of Denbighshire and Flintshire.
Gwent Campaign for Real Ale
- Features the Gwent Online Pub Guide, plus an online newsletter and a schedule of upcoming events. Covers Monmouthshire, Blaenau Gwent, Torfaen, and Newport.
- Welsh Assembly Government programme to improve the living conditions and prospects of people in the most disadvantaged communities across Wales. Provides news, resources and a partnership directory. Welsh and English.
Welsh Scout Council
- Includes news, publications, merchandise.
Wikipedia - 100 Welsh Heroes
- Lists 100 heroes and famous people of Wales with links to further resources.
- Helps individuals and communities tackle drug and alcohol problems in South Wales. Provides information on the organisation and details of the services offered.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the