- This category caters for websites within the unitary authority of Newport, administered by Newport City Council.
- a population of about 140,000, on the south coast of Wales between Cardiff and Monmouthshire.
- The major conurbation is Newport around the mouth of the River Usk.
- which merges into Caerleon before the boundary with Cwmbran to the north.
- This category includes rural areas to the boundary with Monmouthshire to the east and north east,
- with Cwmbran to the north, Caerphilly to the north west, and Cardiff to the west.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the DMOZ Organization.