DMOZ Internet Directory
Recreation and Sports
[ Submit ]
The Mawddach Way
- Highlights a 49km circular footpath walk around the Mawddach Estuary. Includes route maps with places of interest and the facilities offered on-route.
Outdoor Adventure Activities
- Offer a range of courses. Prices and contact information.
- British Sub-Aqua Club: Contains news, events and a contact list. Also includes tuition details.
Rock Climbing Company
- Rock climbing, scrambling and mountaineering courses with personalised instruction and performance coaching in Snowdonia and in Andalucia.
- Climb the highest mountain in England and Wales in summer or winter with a qualified mountain instructor/leader.
The Mawddach Trail
- Maps and guides to the beautiful Mawddach Estuary 'Railway Walk' which makes its way along the disused railway between Dolgellau and Barmouth in Wales.
- Paintball, high ropes and outdoor adventure activities for groups, parties and individuals near Llandderfel, Bala. Includes photograph gallery and videos and details of activities, location and FAQ.
Rhodwyr Llyn Ramblers
- Independent walking club affiliated to the Ramblers Association. Walks cover a wide area of North Wales, principally Snowdonia, the Llyn Peninsula and Anglesey. Includes information on membership, the club, news and activities.
Snowdonia Riding Stables
- Offers training, schooling, lessons up to BHS level, and riding, hacking or trekking in the valley of the River Gwyrfai in the hills of Snowdonia. Approved by the British Horse Society as a Stage 4 Training Centre. [Waunfawr]
New Legacy School of Woodworking
- Holds workshops, woodworking classes and seminars in collaboration with the National Trust at Penrhyn Castle, Llandygai.
Tanrallt Mountain Centre
- Offers adventure activities and outdoor pursuits with accommodation for groups and families. Profile and activities with information about courses. [Llanllyfni]
- Showing courses offered and prices. Also includes web cam and shop.
Arfon Masters Swimming Club
- Information about this club for adult swimmers, including the its open meets and open water meets. Bangor and Caernarfon.
Cyngor Gwynedd Council - Leisure Centres
- Includes contact information, opening times, activities, and prices. (English/Cymraeg)
Traeth Lafan Local Nature Reserve
- The Reserve covers approximately 2,500 hectares of intertidal sand and mud flats between Bangor and Llanfairfechan along the north Gwynedd coast.
- Archery club located in Bodedern and open to all ages and skill levels. Includes results, records and joining details.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the