- Pen y ffordd is the Welsh for "head of the road", and occurs elswhere in Wales, such as the hamlet of
- Pen-y-ffordd in the Mostyn Council category.
- This category lists websites for the village and council of Penyffordd, and includes Higher Kinnerton council
- on the east boundary of Flintshire, including Kinnerton Green
- but not Lower Kinnerton Parish Council which is over the country border.
- To the south is the boundary with Wrexham, shared with Hope.
- Leeswood is to the south west, Buckley to the north west,
- with Broughton and Hawarden to the north.
Fuzzy Mutts - Dog grooming salon, with contacts and social media link.
Gwyrddparc Stud - Breeder of Welsh Mountain Ponies open to visitors by appointment. Includes pictures, details of foals and contact details.
The Millstone - Bar and restaurant boasting homemade fresh food prepared on site. Includes menus, opening times, social media links, contacts and location in the village.
Penyffordd and District - A Personal View - An unofficial blog offering news and views about local news and events.
Pen-y-ffordd Tennis Club - Official details on history, committee, constitution, child protection, leagues,competitions, receiving coaching, booking a court and membership.
Penyffordd Scouts - Details of the Beavers, Cubs, Scouts and Explorers groups with joining information, news, and link to video clips.
Pen-y-ffordd Football Club - Details of the juniors and seniors teams with fixtures, results and club news.
Red Lion Penyffordd - Pub and restaurant serving a selection of wines and spirits along with home cooked food. BT and Sky Sports.
Click [ Submit ] above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the DMOZ Organization.