- This category leads to websites about the village and surrounding area administered by Llanfynydd Council,
- south east of Treuddyn on B5101, around Offa's Dyke and the River Cegidog
- as it flows towards Wrexham, then east to Cefn-y-bedd.
- This includes the rural area west of the village around Bryn Common, south to the boundary with Wrexham at Brymbo.
- To the east is Hope Mountain and the village of Caergwrle, where websites are included in the Hope locality.
Clwyd Special Riding Centre - A special needs riding school set in over 30 acres with 24 horses and a range of accessibility aids. Also provides accessible accommodation.
The Cross Keys - Village pub with restaurant. hosting folk and quiz nights, and Sunday roast. Includes sample menus, opening times, social media link, location and contacts.
Tree Tops - Apartment and Scandinavian style self catering lodges, adjacent to fly fishing lakes. Details include accommodation, terms, activities, directions, booking form and contacts.
Click [ Submit ] above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the DMOZ Organization.