DMOZ Internet Directory
Llanasa is the council that administers the northern tip of Flintsshire, from the south bank of the Dee Estuary at Ffynnongrowy,
north west to the lighthouse at Talacre, and west along Gronant Dunes.
Gronant is the most north western village in Flintshire, before
Set south of the A548, east of Gronant and south of Talacre is the village of Gwespyr, with the village of Llanasa south of these.
Directly south of Llanasa is Axton, with the villages of Trelogan and Berthengam to the east, before the councils of
to the Dee Estuary and
The hamlets of Gwaenysgor and Trelawnyd, with the A5151 leading west across the county boundary to
The boundary runs south east, including some remains of Offa's Dyke, along the A5151 to Pen-ffordd-llan,
Lloc and Gorsedd, where websites are included in the Whitford Council category.
[ Submit ]
Tree Tops Caravan Park
- Static caravans and facilities, including brochure request and information about sales, with contacts location east of Gwespyr.
Golden Grove Estate Ltd.
- Offers bed and breakfast in a sixteenth century manor house set in peaceful countryside. Includes a history of the house and details of the rooms, tariff, and contacts.for location west of the village.
- Offers bed and breakfast in a country cottage. Includes details of the area, rooms, meal, photo gallery, tariff, contacts and location near Axton.
Tony Roberts and Son Ltd.
- Builders also offering plastering and groundworks. Profile, services and portfolio, with contacts in Trelogan.
Eagle and Child Inn
- Family run traditional pub. Profile, menus, direction and location in Gwaenysgor.
Seaview Holiday Home Park
- Facilities, mobile homes for sale and local attractions. Social media links and contacts at Gwespyr.
- Information about the three parish churches in the villages of Ffynnongroyw, Gronant and Llanasa. Includes details of services including church for children and their parents or carers, news of events, magazine, service times, social media links and contacts for the parish team.
The Red Lion Llanasa
- Traditional Welsh pub with a 54 seater restaurant open seven days a week. View menus, images. opening times, with links social media and location.
Facebook: Llanasa Village Hall
- Refurbished, kitchen, toilets, and disabled access for all.
GenUKI: Llanasa, Flintshire
- History, church records and genealogical research information.
Llanasa Community Council
- Overview of services including financial support to local organisations, representations on planning and other bodies.[bilingual]
Wikipedia - Llanasa
- Highlights the location and basic history of Llanasa with map and ariel images.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the