DMOZ Internet Directory
Society and Culture
News and Media
Weblogs and online journals with commentary on the UK politics.
[ Submit ]
Not Little England
- A weblog opposing attempts to destroy the civil liberties and open minded ideals that made Britain great.
- A political weblog specialised in the interface between economics and environmentalism.
- Chris from Torquay discusses British politics.
Guido Fawkes' blog
- Discussion on parliamentary plots, rumours and conspiracy.
The Last Ditch
- Tom Paine, expatriate Englishman in Moscow, blogs about politics in Britain.
- Weblog specialised to by-elections in the UK.
- Weblog following UK political news.
- An progressive political weblog from UK with an South Asian tinge.
- Ideas of multiculturalism, political debates, and the impact of digital technology, especially the Internet, on life and culture.
- Articles about politics, media and culture with a particular focus on Scotland. Written by Duncan Stephen, who is based in Fife.
Notes from the Panopticon
- Weblog surveying the political landscape and presenting thoughts on constitutional and related issues.
- A political blog aiming to discern new ways forward.
- Weblog on UK politics.
Adam Smith Institute Blog
- Weblog from the UK free market think-tank.
- Opinion on news, particularly economics coming from a green political perspective. Author is a physician and psychiatrist.
- Left-wing blog with a number of contributors.
Three Thousand Versts of Loneliness
- Reflections and rants on politics, current affairs, football, culture, Northern Ireland, Russia, Eastern Europe and life.
Pint of Unionist Lite
- In defence of the continuing Union of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Tom Paine, an English expatriate in Moscow, blogs about the death of liberty in Britain.
- Mike Smithson's blog about political betting markets.
- Discussion on politics, war and issues relating to religion and secularism.
- Inexorable leftist gibbering from someone somewhere.
Miss Wagstaff Presents
- A political blog of Welsh origin. Analysing - among other things - the 'One Wales Agreement/Government'.
Never Trust a Hippy
- A blog about music, football, books, life, clarification and the demagogic simplification of everything.
Politics with a Welsh accent
- David Cornock covers Parliament and politics for BBC Wales from Westminster. This is his 'other blog'.
- Covering politics, religion, culture, current events and quirky stories. British perspective, but international in scope and interests.
The Daily (Maybe)
- Most entries are about green campaigns and the environment.
The Orange Party
- Independent, left-leaning journalism. Sceptical, cynical and straight to the point.
Jay's Bolitical Blog
- Comments on the big UK and World political events of the day.
- A blog for people with a critically rational individualist perspective.
UK Polling Report
- Weblog of Anthony Wells analyses and comments polls.
- Comments on politics and technology, and the intersection between the two. British perspective but keeps an eye on global developments.
Alan Connor's political blog guide
- From the BBC's Daily Politics.
The Young Political Bloggers
- Political analysis and commentary by young people.
- Exposing the reporting bias of the BBC.
The Spectator: Coffee House
- The 'official' blog of the magazine.
- Current affairs, comment and analysis on Britain and the EU.
- Criticism, analysis and cultural history on a variety of topics; political economy, social justice, counter-culture and the human condition.
- Blog of London-based Italian journalist Enza Ferreri with opinions on news, politics, society, religion, environment.
- Politics, economics, trading, energy and industry, humour.
- Discussing democracy in its broadest meaning.
- Commentary on the introduction of communication technology in politics by a PhD candidate.
Bruce on Politics
- Views and humour of a games industry marketed, focused on UK politics from the perspective of his business. Author profile, feed subscription and comments.
- Aiming to engage young people with politics and their communities through articles and videos. Includes profile, reader comments, contacts and social media links.
- British Photojournalist and writer specialising in the effects of globalisation from a politically non-aligned perspective. Include photography, commentary archive, day diary, RSS feed and contacts.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Europe : United Kingdom : News and Media
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the