DMOZ Internet Directory
Society and Culture
Clubs and Lodges
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Clans, Family Websites, Organisations
Heritage, Highland Clearances, Monarchy, Personages, ...
[ Submit ]
- Covers the myth, magic, beliefs and baloney, history, mystery and blistery feet upon the walk of Scottish life that is Hogmanay.
- Guide to Hogmanay celebrations around Scotland, plus some background to the tradition.
Simply Scottish Media
- Scottish culture, history, tradition, and current events. Includes radio programs, interviews, prize draws, monthly feature collections, resources, and links.
Community Enterprise in Strathclyde
- Organisation for the provision of specialist support and development services to social economy organisations in the childcare, housing and local financial services sectors.
What sort of Scotland do we want to live in?
- Background information about the millennium debate on Scotland's future, for the world summit on sustainable development held in 2002.
Know the Score
- Scotland's drugs information gateway with information on drugs and the effects of drug misuse.
- GrampianLife connects communities and businesses in North East Scotland, including a Forum, business listings, events and interactive map.
The Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator
- Offers vision, objectives, register, requirements to join, publications and further guidance.
Child Poverty Action Group in Scotland
- Charity committed to ending child and family poverty; includes group profile, advice, policies and press releases.
- Registered charity for bereaved parents; includes chat room, message board, and contacts.
Cruse Bereavement Care Scotland
- A registered charity which offers support to people who have experienced the loss of someone close. Includes contact details of branches throughout Scotland.
- Brings together landfill operators and environmental projects which require funding. Includes details of the trust's activities and contact information.
Money Advice Scotland
- Promotes the development of free, independent money advice and raises standards through training. Includes details of local money advisers and training programmes.
Scottish Business in the Community
- A not-for-profit company committed to improve the impact business has on society. Includes information about nationwide objectives and the role of local groups.
Blue Triangle (Glasgow) Housing Association
- Works in partnership with nine local authorities, providing supported living accommodation for the homeless. Includes information about individual projects.
Diabetes UK Scotland
- Charity working for people with diabetes in Scotland. Includes information about fund-raising and support available.
The Merchant Navy Memorial Trust (Scotland)
- Proposed memorial in Leith to commemorate the sacrifice by Scottish Merchant Navy personnel in both war and peacetime.
Scottish Fair Trade Forum
- Support and resources for organisations and individuals to go Fair Trade.
- Works with individuals, companies and charitable trusts to match donors with causes. Includes information about applying for a grant and case studies.
Meeting the Childcare Challenge
- Paper examining the need for a Scottish childcare strategy.
Faslane Peace Camp
- Offers information on the peace camp, stories and legal information.
- Offers research and consultancy in social policy, equalities, employment, health, children and communities. Includes client portfolio and testimonials.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the