DMOZ Internet Directory
News and Media
Radio, TV and print journalist working in the UK media.
[ Submit ]
- China specialist and foreign affairs leader-writer at The Guardian 1983-2003. Provides links to his articles including China's welfare and environment, Tibet, Cambodia and Korea.
- Political editor of the New Statesman as well as an author, broadcaster and commentator on UK and international politics. Includes profile and links to his newspaper articles, documentaries and books.
- London-based freelance journalist with experience in England and Australia, who specialises in writing about health and well-being. Resume and portfolio of her books and articles.
- News presenter and reporter for ITV News and the ITV Newschannel.
- Freelance journalist. Articles, links and a weblog.
- Radio journalist and presenter of the FM4 Morningshow. Biography, work experience and photographs.
- This writer and broadcaster - the football editor for The Sunday Times - presents an archive of articles and photographs.
- Freelance journalist specialising in biology, chemistry, physics and other sciences. Biography and client list.
- A London-based columnist, feature writer, rock critic and author features his columns for Time Out, plus his travel writing, foreign reportage and rock journalism.
- Journalist, author and environmentalist. Profile, articles, books and interests.
- Belfast-based journalist, author and broadcaster who specialises in security and policing matters, particularly the history and origins of the Northern Ireland conflict. [Internet Explorer required].
- Freelance writer specialising in travel, book and film reviews and lifestyle articles. See examples and weekly column.
- Freelance editor, journalist and author, who has been writing about rock music and football for many years and has been editor of many leading British magazines.
- London based freelance music writer, reviewer and interviewer; offers reviews, interviews, sleevenotes, and contacts.
- Freelance writer, reporter and photojournalist, based in South East England and Belgium. Provides a profile, memoir, writing genres and photographic portfolio.
- Freelance sport and fitness journalist specialising in swimming, open-water swimming, triathlon, running, cycling and adventure sport. Provides a portfolio.
- London-based freelance journalist writing about arts and design for various publications such as Italian Vogue, Elle Décor, Mood and the Daily Telegraph. Provides a photograph gallery.
- Business technology writer and editor. Offers a blog, editorial portfolio and contact information.
- Freelance journalist and founder of press and publicity agency Talk to the Press. Includes a profile and portfolio.
- Archives of the news stories and commentary from the Independent's Middle East correspondent. Must subscribe to the Independent Portfolio to read columns in full.
- Archives of her newspaper columns in The Guardian about British life and issues.
- Archives of the weekly column in The Observer by the political journalist, author of Servants of the People: The Inside Story of New Labour.
- Directory of journalists and their work to help the public learn more about them. Independent, not-for-profit website run by the Media Standards Trust, a registered charity set up to foster high standards in news on behalf of the public.
BBC Desert Island Discs: Murray Walker
- Kirsty Young talks to motor racing commentator Murray Walker.
- Freelance journalist specialising in features about mixed race and lifestyle issues.
- Archives of his columns from The Guardian on world politics, including Inside Europe.
Le Vay, Lulu
- A freelance music/lifestyle journalist who has had her work published in The Guardian, Time Out and The Independent as well as Jockey Slut, The Face and i-D.
- Freelance journalist based in North West England with extensive radio, TV, print and magazine experience. Provides information on his journalism, websites, photography interests, recordings and jingles.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Europe : United Kingdom : News and Media
Business and Economy : Employment : By Sector
News : Journalism
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the