DMOZ Internet Directory
Sites giving advice on nutrition and healthy diets.
[ Submit ]
The Great Grub Club
- Website produced for children by the World Cancer Research Fund UK as part of their education programme, and supported by the Department of Health. Includes fun activities, games, and information.
The Nutrition Society
- Aims 'to advance the scientific study of nutrition and its application to the maintenance of human and animal health'. Features news on nutrition research and the activities of the society.
British Nutrition Foundation
- Promotes the nutritional wellbeing of society through the impartial interpretation and effective dissemination of scientifically based nutritional knowledge and advice
Institute of Optimum Nutrition
- Certificated educational courses, a magazine on nutrition and healthy living, and a directory of qualified nutrition UK consultants.
Human Nutrition Research
- Cambridge University site using state-of-the-art scientific expertise and technologies to advance understanding of the links between human nutrition and health.
The Vegan Society
- Provides fact sheets on topics including nutrition and health.
Canned Food UK
- Information about nutrition in general.
British Egg Information Service
- Information on egg production, recipes, egg sizes and nutrition.
Aberdeen Centre for Energy Regulation and Obesity
- Latest news about obesity research from this department of Aberdeen University.
- Nutrition and dietetics discussion forum for health professionals and caterers.
The Sugar Bureau
- Trade association for the UK sugar industry, offering information and advice about the role of sugars in the diet. Includes tips on dieting, the different food groups, energy levels, and fluid requirements.
- Advice and consulting for consumers about issues including diets, nutrition, health, and eating habits.
- Concerns food education, produced by a former specialist food teacher. Aimed at parents and teachers.
Food Standards Agency - Nutrition
- A source of official nutrition guidelines, summaries of the Government's data on nutritional topics and outlines of the FSA's day-to-day activities.
5 A DAY
- Fruit and vegetables can help keep your body fitter, healthier and happier. Find out more about the benefits of eating 5 A DAY.
Healthy eating - NHS Choices
- Information on a healthy diet, with particular attention given to fat, salt, sugar, fruit and vegetables.
Adrenal Fatigue Focus
- Lifestyle and nutritional advice for individuals suffering from adrenal fatigue.
Meat and Health
- The official British Meat nutrition education site with emphasis on balanced diets, healthy eating including fruit, vegetables and meat.
- Support group for nutritionists, dieticians and others interested in food, nutrition and healthy eating. Offers factsheets, meeting details and how to join.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Food and Related Products
Europe : United Kingdom : Business and Economy
Food and Drink
Europe : United Kingdom : Recreation and Sports
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the