DMOZ Internet Directory
Anxiety, Eating, Mood, Neurodevelopmental, ...
Grief, Loss and Bereavement
[ Submit ]
Mental Health Alliance
- A coalition working to secure improved mental health legislation. Information about their campaign, membership, and background to the issue.
Mind The Mental Health Charity
- Extensive collection of information about mental health and related topics. Mind is a national UK charity with many regional branches.
- Designs and facilitates in-house courses for professionals involved in the care and support of mentally disordered people.
- A national, self help organisation. Details about the sharing which includes a newsletter, a pen-friend scheme, phone-friend scheme and independent groups. Includes an online membership form.
The Calm Zone
- The Campaign Against Living Miserably, raises awareness of depression amongst young men across the UK.
The Mental Health Foundation
- Charity improving the lives of those with mental health problems or learning disabilities. Research, service development and information to increase understanding.
- Mental health charity, deals with all mental illnesses including depression, schizophrenia, anxiety and phobias. Also offers a telephone helpline offering support and information. Contains information and links to support groups.
Cygnet Health Care
- Information about organisation providing private mental healthcare treatment in clinics.
- Contact details and information about providers of housing and support for people with mental health needs and learning disabilities.
- Registered charity offering practical support to those suffering from serious mental illness and their families. Carers' forum, information about illnesses, and annual report.
- Promotes child and adolescent mental health and mental health services. Is also involved in consultancy work, training, and producing information leaflets.
Rethink - Severe Mental Illness
- Working together to help everyone affected by severe mental illness to recover a better quality of life. Membership information, services and fundraising.
Psychosynthesis and Education Trust
- Information about the Trust, its counselling service, and training programmes.
Mental Health In The UK
- Personal experiences of mental health, autobiography and poetry, services, information brochures (.PDF) and a creativity area with contributions from supporters.
- Nursing home environment in a purpose built home exclusively for people with learning disabilities who need nursing and palliative end of life care. Includes overview, services, news friends, corporate and governance.
- An online support community offering a three tiered approach to supporting mental health issues. Required registration.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the