DMOZ Internet Directory
Embassies and Consulates
[ Submit ]
- Official information including flags, statistical information, history and other resources.
National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia
- Includes information on legislature, parties and deputies, activities, history, and art collection.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Republic of Serbia
- Information about embassies, consular affairs, diplomatic traditions and foreign policy.
World Legal Information Institute - Serbia
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
OSCE - Mission to Serbia
- News, documents and information about activities including democratization, rule of law/human rights, law enforcement, media, economy and environment, external co-operation, outreach and security-building. From the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe.
US Law Library of Congress - Serbia
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
President of Serbia
- Official site features biography, facts about the country, press releases, videos of press conferences and contact information. [English, Serbian]
- Describes the constitution of the Republic of Serbia.
Republic of Serbia - Ministry of Finance
- Detailing state budget and recent spending decisions.
Security Information Agency (BIA)
- Includes virtual tour, employment information, history, and FAQ.
ICL - Serbia Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Serbia
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
World Statesmen - Serbia
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the