DMOZ Internet Directory
Business and Economy
Restaurants and Bars
[ Submit ]
Da Tito I Peccati di Gola
- Restaurant and pizzeria with three locations outside of the city center. Menu with prices, photographs and maps.
Giannino in San Lorenzo
- Placed in an old open gallery of the 16th century. Original Florentine beefsteak and other typical recipes.
Acqua Al 2
- Centrally located near Santa Croce. History, photographs, menu and contact information.
- Central location; map, information, sample menus and online booking requests.
- Central location in front of Mercato Centrale. Images, description, recipes, menus and location details.
- Bakery in Piazza San Marco and Via San Gallo. Brief presentation, main products and contact details.
Trattoria Da Burde
- Specialized in Tuscan cooking, located on Via Pistoiese. History, menu, map and reservation details.
- Centrally located in front of Mercato Centrale. Brief description, photographs and location details.
- Formerly known as Caffè Concerto, the restaurant is located along the Arno River. Photographs, kitchen and wine cellar details and profile of owner.
- Centrally located near Via Tornabuoni. Photographs, menu with prices, map and contact form.
Trattoria Mamma Gina
- Located near Ponte Vecchio, serves typical Tuscan food. Menu, wine list, recipes and photo gallery.
Restaurant La Galleria
- Located near Ponte Vecchio, offers home made pasta. Brief description and photograph.
All'Antico Ristoro Di' Cambi
- Located in the San Frediano district, the family-owned restaurant serves traditional Tuscan dishes. Photographs, description of menu and wines and map.
- Restaurant offering Tuscan cuisine and pizzeria. Menus, wine list, photographs and contact form.
- Coffee house on Via Condotta near Piazza della Signoria. Short description of products, premises, photographs and contact information.
Trattoria La Carabaccia
- Presentation of dishes served, with menu, map and contact details.
L'Osteria di Giovanni
- Presents the menu and history of the restaurant. Photographic gallery and location.
- Located in San Frediano area. Presents menu, wine cellar and history, with photographs, map and contact details.
- Wine bar and restaurant specializing in Tuscan wines located near the Bargello. Features photographs, information and details of cooking lessons offered.
Trattoria del Garga
- History, images and recipes, plus details of course available.
Osteria de' Golosi
- Prepares traditional Florentine dishes. General details on dishes and kitchen.
- Family owned and managed since 1957, offers typical Tuscan cuisine. Menu, history and location details.
La Reggia degli Etruschi
- [Fiesole] Offers creative versions of traditional dishes. Menu, photographs, and reservation form.
- Located near Ponte Vecchio near Piazza Pitti. Presents menu of traditional dishes, photographic gallery and map.
- Presents the French/Tuscan cuisine and staff of the Michelin three star restaurant. Photographs, sample menus and location details.
Osteria del Cinghiale Bianco
- Located near Ponte Vecchio, presents menu, staff, history and location.
Trattoria 4 Leoni
- Located in Oltrano area. History, photo gallery, videos and reservation form.
I Tre Merli
- Centrally located restaurant presents its services, with photographs, short history, menu and map.
- Roof top restaurant for the Grand Hotel Baglioni. Photographs, menu, and brief description.
- Presents the menu, wine cellar and location of this restaurant specialized in traditional Florentine and Tuscan cuisine.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the