DMOZ Internet Directory
Health sites relevant to the Indian context and hosted from India only maybe submitted here. Sites with commercial interest should be not to be listed here.
Physicians and Clincs
[ Submit ]
- A website for doctors and medical staff, with job listings, educational pages, and speciality related links.
India Health Stat
- Provides statistical facts and figures on Indian health sector culled from various secondary level sources.
Diabetes in India
- A set of articles on diabetes, the problems, including articles for patients and for the medical professional.
- Provides speciality news, journal scan, clinical rounds, discussion forums, case opinions from a panel of specialists and conference updates.
Amity School of Health Informatics
- Offering different levels of teaching programmes for health professionals and IT professionals in the health care industry.
National Institute of Immunology
- An autonomous institution supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
National Medical Library
- A reference library in the field of medical and allied sciences open for consultation for medical, paramedical and allied professionals.
- Information on the diagnosis, treatment,control,and prevention of tuberculosis both for the patients as well as doctors.
A Leg To Stand On
- Helps children with disabilities by establishing orthopedic clinics, providing resources and training helping local doctors.
Eli Lilly India
- Provides health care information on diseases, medicines and treatment both for patients and doctors.
- Provides information on health and medicine. Includes doctors, hospitals, chemists, pharmaceuticals and medical institutions.
- Provides free artificial limbs, jaipur foot, polio calipers, crutches, prosthesis to amputees and disabled in India and abroad.
Saffola Healthy Heart Foundation
- Focuses on heart diseases, diabetes, stress, hypertension and obesity.
India Medical Guide
- Provides information about doctors, hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres, medical instruments and equipment. Also provides useful articles written by medical professionals.
- Private company promoting health in rural and semi-urban areas of the country.
Privat Healthcare Group
- Information for travelers in India, on clinics and travel alerts in addition to 24 hours emergency services.
Venu Eye Institute
- A non-profit charitable organisation serving the blind community. Information about services, facilities, and camps. Working in Delhi and nearby areas.
- A chain of multi specialty clinics offering a complete range of family healthcare services in India. Find details about the clinics and their services.
ADD/ADHD - INDIA
- A discussion group on ADHD in India.
NSV Surgeons India
- Body of professionals in the field of reproductive health with the aim of propagating family planning in India.
- A free online resource for people with asthma helping patients to monitor and improve understanding of their asthma.
Indian Medlars Centre
- Catering to the needs of the Indian medical community from Indian as well as international resources. Has provided facility to get translated versions of contents.
- A New Delhi based not for profit organization. Aims at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of India's antiquated healthcare system by use of information technologies.
MedSurge Ind Pvt Ltd
- Engaged in manufacturing and supplying of medical accessories and disposables like synthetic absorbable suture, braided synthetic absorbable suture, latex gloves and disposable gloves.
Samveda Training & Research Centre
- Helping childhood depression, cognition psychology and conduct disorders.
HIV and AIDS in India
- On the spread and current state of the disease in the country. Includes detailed accounts of the worst affected states and communities.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Health and Family Affairs
Asia : India : Government
Asia : India : Delhi
Asia : India : Kerala
Asia : India : Himachal Pradesh
Asia : India : Maharashtra
Asia : India : Goa
Asia : India : Karnataka
Asia : India : Bihar
Asia : India : Punjab
Asia : India : West Bengal
Asia : India : Uttarakhand
Asia : India : Chandigarh
Asia : India : Rajasthan
Asia : India : Tamil Nadu
Asia : India : Madhya Pradesh
Asia : India : Gujarat
World : Hindi
Asia : India : Chhattisgarh
Asia : India : Orissa
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the