DMOZ Internet Directory
Science and Environment
[ Submit ]
Armenian Historical Monuments
- An archive of the existing and ruined Armenian historical monuments on the territory of the Republic of Armenia as well as Historical Armenia and the Diaspora.
Foundation for the Preservation of Wildlife and Cultural Assets
- Foundation for the preservation of wildlife and cultural assets. Features a list of projects and campaigns.
Renewable Resources and Energy Efficiency Fund
- Implements grant and credit projects targeted at the development of energy efficiency and renewable energy sectors in Armenia.
National Foundation of Science and Advanced Technologies
- Awards grants and allocates funds to research groups in order to develop the scientific and engineering potential in the country. Includes a list of activities, programs, partners, news and articles from the press.
Armenian Platform for Sustainable Agriculture
- An initiative to contribute to the sustainable agricultural development of Armenia involving different stakeholders of the agri-food chain.
Biosafety Clearing House
- Includes legislation and a list of national biosafety experts.
Yerevan Physics Institute
- A theoretical and experimental research institute in the field of elementary particles and nuclear physics, astrophysics, and cosmic ray physics.
Armenia Tree Project
- Information on the reforestation programs in the country with online tree ordering.
Institute of Radiophysics and Electronics
- A research institution engaged in the fields of radio engineering, automatic control, theoretical physics, solid state physics, semiconductors and superconductivity.
Young Biologists Association
- Non-Governmental organization the members of which are young bioscientists from universities and scientific institutions. Organization's primary objective is to introduce and develop new educational and research technologies.
Armenian National Science and Education Fund
- Provides financial and other material resources to support scientific research, advanced technology development and scholarly work.
CES community energy services
- Modern energy production ways for Armenia.
- Academic scientific research computer network of Armenia.
Armenian Economic Association
- Features information about conferences, workshops and Armenian Journal of Economics.
Byurakan Astrophysical Observatory
- Features history, staff, seminars, research groups, telescopes and photo gallery.
Armenian Astronomical Society
- A non-governmental organization that works on support of astronomical education and popularization of science in Armenia.
Acopian Center for the Environment
- A research center of the American University of Armenia covering a wide range of subjects from bird and butterfly research to wild plant species conservation and conservation education.
Computer Science and Information Technologies Conference
- A site for a conference organized by the Institute for Informatics and Automation Problems.
Institute of Geological Sciences
- Features information about the institute, departments, laboratories, and research projects.
Black Sea Interconnection project
- Project will develop a high-speed backbone network among the NRENs of the South Caucasus countries and enable connectivity to the pan-European research and education GÉANT2 network.
- Offers lichenological research, educational, informational events and information about achievements in lichenology.
Society for the Protection of Birds
- A non-governmental organization which strives to conserve birds, habitats upon which they depend and areas of strategic importance to birds through active involvement of local communities.
Bioinformatics Group of the International Scientific-Educational Center
- Major fields of the scientific activities of the group are modeling and Molecular Dynamics study of biological membranes, complex systems, including surfactant and polymer solutions and development of specialized software packages.
Armenian National Grid Initiative
- Armenian cluster for high performance computation.
ReGardening of Eden
- The project to restore the village of Margahovit by establishing of a local park, creation of a sustainable trash collection and recycling program and education of local children and adult residents in the significance of environmental stewardship.
Institute of Archaeology and Ethnography
- Features information about research, staff, events and activities and library.
Science and Technology Convergence Forum
- A forum covering areas of computer vision, machine learning, information security and microelectronics.
- Computer science and mathematics research lab focusing on machine learning algorithms.
The Optical Society
- Organized activities such as conferences, science schools, exhibitions and public demonstrations.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the