DMOZ Internet Directory
Arts and Entertainment
Artists and Galleries
[ Submit ]
- A spiritual-cultural TV channel advocating Christian values, ethics and morality.
Horizon Armenian TV
- Media outlet in the United States. Broadcast primarily in Armenian, Horizon offers a 24 hour broadcasting of programming from the Diaspora and Armenia.
- Association of film critics and cinema journalists. Includes a database with information on documentaries, animation, short movies as well as on professionals serving the film industry.
- International eastern type design competition for Armenian, Cyrillic and Greek fonts.
- Armenian fashion magazine.
- Features live streaming, shows, videos, schedule and archive.
- Includes sections on architecture, painters and manuscripts.
Art Works Expo
- In this website you can show your professional and non-professional skills in art works (painting, drawing, sculpturing, knitting and other handmade skills). You can also be as a visitor to view and vote the works of others, you can leave your comment or opinion on any kind of work. It is a good chance for sharing your ideas and practice.
- Armenotype.com is the new home of Armenian typeface design and typography on the web.
- Feature online archive of past shows, schedule and live streaming.
Cafesjian Center for the Arts
- The center offers a wide variety of exhibitions, the majority of which are derived from Mr. Cafesjian’s own extensive collection of contemporary art.
Armenian Pulse Radio and Entertainment
- Featuring red carpet events, celebrity interviews and pulse radio playing todays hottest Armenian pop music.
- Features a list of programs, videos, schedule and a live stream.
AR Radio Intercontinental
- Armenia’s international operator of radio broadcasting and runs the FM network which broadcasts Radio Armenia.
- A cultural creative non-governmental organization whose goal is to promote the development of Armenia as a space of cultural dialogue and a meeting place.
- Features information about events, services and partners.
- A television project that is trying to redefine the public space into physical, theoretical and virtual formats.
Armenian Online Television
- Armlook is an online portal of popular Armenian TVs and Online Medias. It brings together all the TV series, News, TV Shows and other programs airing online or by TVs.
- Aggregates Armenian online television channels.
- Armenian TV programs are included, as well as soap operas, news, entertainment programs and movies.
Suburb Cultural Center
- A platform that provides local and international artists and curators with an open space to exhibit and discuss art projects and solo exhibitions.
LyunSe Public Radio
- Youth program of the public radio covering social, economical, environmental, cultural, educational and sport topics, as well as the most urgent issues concerning youth.
Institute for Contemporary Art
- An education, research and production institution in the field of contemporary art.
- Online Armenian television and radio broadcasting network.
- Curatorial collective and non-profit, contemporary art space.
Type & Letters
- A depository of Armenian typography and letters.
- Landscape mapping laboratory of independent Armenia, which will focus on the study and reinterpretation of spatial transformations and its variations from 1991 to present.
- Presents contemporary music and art on its broad spectrum, from traditional art to folk songs, dances, spiritual songs, contemporary music, and jazz.
- Features TV series and shows, movies, video clips and music.
Center for Contemporary Experimental Art
- Features information about the center, exhibitions, activities and festivals.
HAYP Pop Up gallery
- Sets up temporary exhibitions in unexpected places like vacant storefronts, for-rent buildings, trains or abandoned factories.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the