DMOZ Internet Directory
Online Teaching and Learning
[ Submit ]
- Tips and observations on teaching college Web design classes.
- Blackboard is a free service that allows instructors to add an online component to their classes or even teach their entire course online.
- Resources designed for faculty in higher education.
- Integrating technology into the curriculum.
Barbara Gruber Online Courses for K-6 Teachers
- Courses for K-6 Teachers in Classroom Management, Reading and Word Skills.
- Digital and traditional custom publishing solutions for higher ed: iPad App, multimedia, course packs, textbooks, copyright services, and business cases.
The COSE Virtual Learning Environment
- A web-based virtual learning environment enabling easy creation, delivery and management of active, collaborative and focused distributed learning experiences.
The Heritage Institute
- K-12 Educator distance courses for Antioch University credit. Independent studies in most subject areas.
- Resources for facilitators and moderators of online discussion.
Learn To Learn
- Contains program details, and biographies of staff.
- Offers forms, memos, quizzes, forums, polls and essay submission forms for course web sites.
- Free classroom web sites for teachers, students, and parents. Easy to use tools for posting class-specific information and communication. Password protected and secure class sites.
- Online professional development in mathematics and technology integration. PBS member stations work locally to adapt TeacherLine to meet state and local standards.
- This is an online New York state certification workshop in "School Violence Prevention And Intervention" for teaching professionals.
- Knowplace offers courses in "elearning" skills like how to moderate an online learning community to demonstrate how teachers and students can effectively interact.
- Reading, language arts, and math tutorial instruction in a life skills context.
Teaching At a Distance: From Concept to Practice
- An online workshop focused on the challenge of teaching at a distance - developing, implementing and evaluating distance education programs.
Hot Potatoes software
- Freeware that includes six applications, enabling you to create interactive multiple-choice, short-answer, jumbled-sentence, crossword, matching/ordering, and gap-fill exercises for the Web.
- Digital library of interactive web-based learning resources; offers profile, forum, members area, and contacts.
- Educational consortium; offers company profile, featured resources, first time users guide, and contacts.
- Links educators, students, retailers, and professionals in a single network.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the