DMOZ Internet Directory
A list of readings on a particular subject.
[ Submit ]
NYU Literature, Arts, & Medicine Database
- This online journal resource produced by New York University's School of Medicine serves as a dynamic annotated bibliography for journals and magazines dedicated to various forms of alternate healing.
Bibliography of Julian of Norwich
- Materials related to the "Showing of Love" from The Godfriends Library. Includes manuscripts, book reviews, and library links.
- A brief and idiosyncratic bibliography of hypertext, with an emphasis on storyspace and the systems that have influenced it over the years.
Bibliographic Resources Spain
- Links to academic, history, literature, language and culture readings. Resources specific to Latin America are excluded.
Institute for Theme Park Studies
- Books, articles and journals on the academic study of theme parks and amusement park tourism.
Dental Amalgam Research Bibliography
- Features a listing of selected scientific research on the health effects of mercury accumulation .
Marjory Stoneman Douglas
- Features books, pamphlets, plays and articles by this writer and environmentalist, cataloged by date .
Economic Working Papers
- Provides links to a range of online resources for bibliographies and working papers.
- Features a listing of book titles, authors, publishers, and ISBNs. Categorized by geographical area.
Is It A Book?
- Bibliography of materials relating to nonlinearity and literature, concrete poetry, surrealism, film, the book arts, typography, and the book as a physical object.
Biab online - The British & Irish Archaeological Bibliography
- Provides bibliographic references covering archaeology and the historic environment, and every chronological period, with a geographical focus on Britain and Ireland. The online service includes user accounts and records export options.
Oriental Institute Research Archives
- Guide to introductory readings on the peoples and cultures of the ancient Near East including Egypt, Nubia, and Mesopotamia. Indexed by subject.
Eighteenth Century Current Bibliography - ECCB
- An interdisciplinary bibliography of "long eighteenth-century studies" (1650-1800). Editor details, documents and guidelines for contributors, and subscription data.
The Evolution of Poker
- Bibliography of books from the early 1800s to the present, sorted by date of publication, author, and genre.
The Bibliographical Society
- Objectives include historical, analytical, descriptive and textual bibliography. Features membership, publications, fellowships and bursaries.
The Bibliographical Society of America - BSA
- Scholarly society dedicated to the study of books and manuscripts as physical objects. Features membership, publications, meetings, and fellowships.
- Exhibition of a historical survey of Canadian bibliography. Includes the images and selected text currently on view in the library exhibit.
- First published in 1935, a primary reference tool to the world's population literature. Offers a searchable annotated bibliography of recently published books, journal articles, working papers, and other materials .
- Subscription based journal of the Bibliographical Society includes general and economic history of production and distribution of books.
Oxford Bibliographical Society
- Encourage bibliographical research. Details programme of events, publications and how to join.
Tennis Book Bibliography
- Listing of publications catalogued by author, year of publication and publisher .
- Offers a broad range of full text and bibliographic databases designed for research. Subject areas include: academic, biomedical, government, school, and corporate libraries. Requires registration.
- Indexed listing of books and magazines with prices for which these have been recently offered or sold.
Bibliographies of the Hypertext Bibliography Project
- Searchable database of a range of individual subject areas.
The American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies
- Records journal articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, dissertations, and selected government publications on eastern Europe, Russia, and the former Soviet Union.
Edinburgh Bibliographical Society
- Focuses attention on bibliography of and in Scotland. Features membership, publications, and meetings.
Bibliographical Society of the University of Virginia
- Scholarly society devoted to analytic bibliography and textual criticism. Includes links to online journals and texts.
Bibliographical Society of Canada
- Scholarly study of the history, description, and transmission of texts in all media and formats, with a primary emphasis on Canada. Includes membership, publications, and conferences.
Black American Feminisms
- Includes bibliography of writings from across the disciplines, dating back to the early nineteenth century.
- The American Economic Association's electronic bibliography of economic literature. A source of journals, abstracts and citations covering all fields of economics.
The NLS Annotated Bibliography
- Searchable record of research based on data from all cohorts of the National Longitudinal Surveys. Contains citations and abstracts of journal articles, working papers, conference presentations, and dissertations.
- A substantial listing of links to bibliographies of use to researchers involved in academic study. Categorized by religion.
South Asia Bibliographies: Afghanistan
- Listing of printed material from the library at the University of California, Berkeley. Includes links to related resources .
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Library and Information Science : Technical Services : Cataloguing
Software : Typesetting : TeX
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the