DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
British Gliding Association
- The controlling organisation for gliding in the UK.
Soaring Society of South Africa
- The sporting portal to South African soaring. Information on clubs, weather, competitions and safety.
National Transportation Safety Board (U.S.)
- The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident in the United States and significant accidents in other modes of transportation.
Soaring Society of America (U.S.)
- The official SSA website has a database-driven section called "where to fly". Search by state and type of operation. Database is updated on a regular basis by the SSA staff.
Federation Aeronautique Internationale: Sporting Code.
- The world's air sports federation. It is a non-governmental and non-profit making international organization with the basic aim of furthering aeronautical and astronautical activities worldwide.
Soaring Association of Canada
- Information on Soaring in Canada, Clubs, soaring pilots, back issues of 'Free Flight', Canada's soaring magazine.
Women Soaring Pilots' Association
- Division of the Soaring Society of America, promoting all aspects of soaring for women glider pilots. How to join, benefits, and membership requirements.
International Gliding Commission
- A branch of the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale and world administrator for the sport. It is a non-governmental and non-profit making international organization with the basic aim of furthering aeronautical and astronautical activities worldwide.
Standard Cirrus User Group
- An association of Standard Cirrus owners and pilots for the collection and dissemination of information about the glider type.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the