DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
Ace's Pilot Shop Weather Data
- Aviation weather and flight planning, including forecasts, observations, weather maps, DUATS briefings, icing, and turbulence.
Winds and Temperatures Aloft
- By selecting one of over 160 continental cities in the U.S.A. or one of 30 cities in Alaska, you can obtain wind direction, speed, and temperature forecasts.
Flying in Europe
- Weather information for flying in Europe, including all airport notams, calculations, country information, airport webcams, FBO database, and all aviation abbreviations.
- Turbulence forecast maps for around the world.
- Customized weather for balloon pilots. METARs, TAFs, winds aloft, sunrise/set for multiple stations compared side by side, all codes translated to English and times converted to local.
- Displays live pilot reports, current and forecast weather (PIREPs, METARs, TAFs), temporary flight restrictions (TFRs) with optional radar overlays using Google maps. USA
Pilot Weather Briefing
- Free weather information for pilots, including surface conditions, upper level winds, turbulence, icing, thunderstorms, TAFs and Metars, radar and satellite images.
- Metar, Taf, satellite images, airport maps and nearby POI's delivered via mobile phone.
METAR and TAF Archive
- Archive of current and historical METAR and TAF reports for airports worldwide.
Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.
- Provides aviation weather services and free video broadcasts to corporate pilots.
CWSU National TAF METAR maps
- National U.S. maps of real-time METARs and TAFs. Zoom or mouse-over for current conditions. Plots current weather, including cloud heights, for flying/aviation.
- Aggregated international aviation weather charts, METARs and TAFs from many sources presented in an easy to read and searchable format.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the