DMOZ Internet Directory
This category contains web sites on the topic of Personal Finance that are of interest to the general public, including Budgeting, Social Security, Individual Retirement Accounts and more.
Automotive, Dental, Funeral, Health, Home and Property, ...
Mutual Funds, Savings Bonds, Stocks
Banks and Credit Unions, Budgeting, Credit, ...
401k, 401k Plans, Annuities, ...
[ Submit ]
- Investing, personal finance, calculators and financial advice.
- Combines practical personal finance advice, calculators and investing tips with business news, stock quotes, and financial market coverage from the editors of CNN and Money Magazine.
- An online publication that provides consumers with financial data, research and editorial information on non-investment financial products.
The Motley Fool
- Investing information and an enjoyably useful site. Updated hourly.
- Personal finance, investing tips and news.
- Headline news, articles, reports, stocks and quotes, message boards, and a stock ticker.
About.com: Financial Planning
- Information on personal financial planning, including budgeting, savings, investing, retirement, insurance, and taxes.
Your Money Page
- Online calculators for financial planning and personal finance.
- Resource for women to learn about financial planning, personal finance and investing.
- Adjusts a given amount of money for inflation, according to the Consumer Price Index.
Institute of Consumer Financial Education
- Offers financial education for all age groups with a special section devoted to teaching children about money.
Forbes.com - Personal Finance
- Financial information previously published in the print version of Forbes.
AARP - Money and Work
- Discussion of money matters in considerable depth, especially those related to people who have retired or are planning to in the near future.
The New York Times - Your Money
- Articles and features on investing, pensions and retirement plans, mortgage rates, mutual funds, the stock market, bonds and notes. Also has company research, earnings reports and market insight.
The JumpStart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy
- Purpose is to evaluate the financial literacy of young adults; develop, disseminate, and encourage the use of guidelines for grades K-12; and promote the teaching of personal finance.
Federal Reserve Board: Consumer Information
- Centralized home for articles giving advice and warnings about financial topics, products, and scams.
International Foundation for Retirement Education (InFRE)
- A not-for-profit educational foundation dedicated to empowering working Americans with the motivation and capability to save and plan for a successful retirement.
Mymoney.gov - Financial Literacy Education Commission
- Starting point for information intended by the US government to help improve the financial literacy and education of persons in the United States.
American Savings Education Council
- A coalition of government and industry institutions to educate people on all aspects of personal finance and wealth development, including credit management, college savings, home purchase, and retirement planning.
CCH Financial Planning Toolkit
- Information to manage one's personal finances, including investments, insurance, risk and asset management strategies, and tax, retirement and estate planning.
- Tools and information to help teach money and money management, business, the economy, and investing.
- Information about adjustable rate mortgage, investment tools, and personal finance tips.
20 Something Finance
- Articles focused on helping young people manage their money.
- Blog covering nearly all of the personal finance topics, with an emphasis on taxes.
- Blog discussing everyday finance topics.
Money Talks News
- Tips and advice to help you spend less and save more.
The Money Ways
- Advice on money management, saving money, and budgeting.
I Retire Early
- How to save money, advance your career and manage your finances.
MarketWatch.com: Personal Finance
- Tips and stories for managing your personal finances.
- Public radio business and economic news and commentary.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Business : Accounting
Business : Financial Services
Certified Financial Planners
Business : Financial Services : Financial Planning
Business : Financial Services
Home : Family : Parenting
Science : Social Sciences
Shopping : Publications : Books
Shopping : Publications : Digital
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the