DMOZ Internet Directory
Organizations focused on the subject or theme of Fathering children or a child. Includes clubs, Electronic groups for networking, social and religious organizations dealing with fathering, as well as advocacy groups.
[ Submit ]
Dads in Distress
- Dedicated support group of men (in Australia) looking to help stem the trend of male suicide due to divorce or separation.
Divine Alternatives for Dads Services (D.A.D.S.)
- Provides a one-on-one case advocacy program for fathers in need of family services. Includes assistance with reunification with their children, referrals to drug and alcohol treatment programs, employment counseling and assistance with child support adjustments and with developing plans to pay off arrearages, assistance with housing, legal assistance, parenting classes, and family stability programs.
The Fatherhood Alliance
- The goal of the Fatherhood Alliance is to educate fathers on how to enhance their fathering skills -- therefore, enhancing their family life.
Lone Fathers Association Australia
- An Australian non-profit organization devoted to the interests of non-custodial parents, their children and significant others, especially grandparents.
All Pro Dad
- Christian focused commercial site, using sports metaphors and star athletes as role models for fathering network.
National Fatherhood Initiative
- A non-profit, non-partisan organization that aims to improve the well-being of children through promotion of responsible and involved fatherhood.
The Gay & Bi Fathers' Forum of NYC
- Forum for New York City area Bi and Gay fathers to exchange ideas, share personal experiences, and offer mutual support.
Daddy UniverseCity Inc.
- Provides training, support, classes, an answer room, and a full line of products for expecting dads, new dads and Grandfathers.
National Fathers' Network
- Provides support and resources for fathers and families of children with chronic illness and developmental disabilities.
Illinois Fatherhood Initiative
- Resources, programs and education to promote responsible fatherhood and build lasting relationships with their children .
Families Need Fathers (Est 1974)
- The Official Website for the Exeter Branch and Plymouth Group of FNF (Families Need Fathers).
In Search Of Fatherhood(r)
- Provides reviews of books articles, poems and interviews that deal with Fatherhood and Men's issues on an International level.
Victoria Men's Centre
- A Canadian group that works to support men in all aspects.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the