DMOZ Internet Directory
Support services and information for individuals or couples involved in adoption. Including educational resources, financial support, and social forms of support for families.
Camps and Retreats
Chats and Forums
[ Submit ]
Post Adoption Center for Education and Research
- Non-profit organization providing peer support, information, education and advocacy for any person touched by adoption. Offering information about the support groups, research, membership, search and reunion, and therapists.
Adoptive Families Association of British Columbia
- General information, support and workshops for BC residents. Includes profiles of children in Ministry care, chapter details, links, and articles on infertility, special needs, and other related issues.
Concerned United Birthparents, Inc.
- Nonprofit support, resource, and advocacy organization that advocates family preservation. Includes articles, bulletin board, and list of regional branches.
- Offers support and resource services for adoptive families before, during and after adoption. Includes information about waiting children, adoption, training, resources, store, and how visitors can help their organization.
- A Pennsylvania based support system for adoptive, foster, and kinship families. Includes information about attachment disorder, sexual abuse, and other concerns.
Center for Adoption Support and Education
- CASE is an adoptive family support center that provides post-adoption services which include education, counseling, family forums, and advocacy.
Lifesong for Orphans
- Offers support, resources, and funding to families hoping to adopt. The website offers information on orphan care, adoption, foster care, church involvement, events, news, ways to get involved and donate.
Hope at Home
- Support for adoptive and foster parents in the form of advice, conferences, and testimonies with a Christian perspective. The website provides articles on adoption, encouragement, marriage, their beliefs, testimonies, author biographies, adoption stories, adoption events, and adoption resources.
Child Adoption Laws
- Child adoption laws listed by state for all US states. Includes state laws, additional laws, federal laws, international laws, interstate laws, and additional resources for birth families and adoptive families.
National Adoption Awareness Month
- Articles, videos, tips, and speakers on how we can celebrate National Adoption Awareness Month. Provides methods of celebrating November, history of the event, and staff.
- Adoption grants, fundraisers, resources, and conferences. Offers blog, store, information about adoption aid, care centers, getting involved, donating, staff and financials.
Empowered To Connect
- Organization that educated adoptive families about parenting adopted children. Provides videos, articles, and conferences related to adoption and foster care by Dr. Karyn Purvis.
A 4ever Family
- Resources covering an array of emotional issues of adopted children offering warning signs and solutions. Includes blog, forum, and tutorials about adoption parenting.
- Support for adoptive families including grants, fundraisers, education, and resources. Offers information on leadership, financials, events, their services, how visitors can help them, frequently asked questions, testimonies, and blog.
- Financial support for listed adoptable children. The focus is on grants for special needs children, especially down syndrome. The website provides photo listings of adoptable children and allow visitors to donate any amount on a specific child's adoption. Offering blog, adoption advice, ways to help, leadership, frequently asked questions, mission statement, and information about the organization backing the website.
- Books and resources for families formed by adoption, fostercare, kinship and the professionals who work with them. Offers bulk sales, resources, many free books and articles, and a store to purchase some of their books.
John Raible Online
- Books and resources for the transracial adoption community written by an adoptee. Provides author biography, presentation and workshop information, video, and writings.
- Resources to inform potential adoptive parents on all types of adoption. Provides articles about adoption, parenting adopted children, blog, and forum.
Adoptive Families Circle
- Social network for adoption families. Includes photos, blogs, forums, and videos.
Both Hands Foundation
- Fundraising organization for adopting families. Provides mission statement, board information, project types, news, store, videos, frequently asked questions, applications, and opportunities to donate to help adoptive families.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the