DMOZ Internet Directory
Magazines and E-zines
[ Submit ]
- Recipes from Gourmet and Bon Appetit plus web only content and a recipe archive.
- Online cooking magazine.
Texas Cooking Magazine
- Recipes, news about southwestern cooking, and Texana information.
- Explores the worlds of food, wine and golf.
Gourmet Connection Network
- Home to several gourmet magazines, the Diabetic Newsletter, and a recipe newsletter.
- Each month Food Australia publishes items of both general interest and those which concentrate on specific aspects of the food industry.
- The pleasures and aesthetics of food combined with the latest in food studies, food, culture, and society.
Cooking At Home With Jorj
- Free recipes and cooking tips for the novice cook with interactive questions and answers, step by step illustrations, and unique food presentations.
Food & Wine Online
- Dedicated to recipes/menus, wine reviews, and articles about innovations in the food world. Features chats with food experts.
- Offers a particular focus on the techniques of home cooking for those interested in sensible, flavorful American food. Each issue includes step-by-step illustrated cooking techniques, product and wine tastings, equipment testing, and cookbook reviews.
Flavor and Fortune
- Magazine specializing in information about Chinese cuisine with informative articles, along with book, food, and restaurant reviews.
- Food and health magazine featuring healthy recipes, nutrition and diet tips, cooking techniques and seasonal suggestions. Sample recipes, forum, online shop and subscription information.
- Gourmet food and wine magazine. Contains recipes, cooking tips, articles on culinary traditions.
Life of Reiley
- Created by food and wine journalist, Amy Reiley. Recipe of the month, book and movie reviews, and festivals.
- Edited in Paris, Cyberchef features interviews with famous chefs, recipes, cooking tips, cookbook and restaurant reviews on French and international cuisine.(English, French)
- Virtual magazine of hospitality industry consultancy provides recipes, cooking tips, restaurant reviews and message board.
The Art of Eating
- Edward Behr's opinionated, in-depth periodical about the best food and wine.
- The magazine for people who love to cook. Techniques, recipes, basics, food science.
- On line with recipes and information.
- New Zealand based magazine offering recipes with accompanying photographs, a "how to" section, a wine resource channel with tastings and recommendations. Includes sections on travel and drinks.
Cuisine At Home
- Offers step-by-step, fully illustrated recipes, dozens of cooking tips, honest product reviews, a forum for cooking enthusiasts, and is free of advertising.
- A quarterly journal of food and writing. Each issue focuses on a single theme, and explores that theme through essays, art, photography, and recipes.
- With foodie news, reviews, and recipes. UK based.
- Provides recipes, entertaining ideas and cooking advice.
- British publication with articles and recipes.
Amy Reiley's Eat Something Sexy
- Features and recipes for food, drink and travel. Product reviews.
- Includes recipes, articles and product reviews.
- Provides features and reviews for food and drink, travel articles and competitions.
- Food, drink and ingredients articles, with recipes.
- Provides African recipes, articles on food, drink and travel, and photographs.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the