DMOZ Internet Directory
Conditions and Diseases
Cleft Lip and Palate
Treacher Collins Syndrome
[ Submit ]
The Personal Side of Craniofacial Differences
- Personal accounts of living with craniofacial conditions, and related webrings.
FACES: The National Craniofacial Association
- Support and resources concerning craniofacial disorders including information on 28 specific craniofacial disorders. Financial assistance for secondary costs. USA based organization.
- International organization providing information and emotional support to individuals and their families affected by facial differences and disfigurements.
Support Works Online
- Resources to find or form support groups related to facial difference. Information on medical research.
XP Support Group
- UK-based organisation giving support, help and information to those affected by xeroderma pigmentosum and other photosensitive conditions.
Children's Craniofacial Association
- Dedicated to improving the quality of life for facially disfigured children and their families; addresses the medical, financial, psychosocial, emotional, and educational concerns relating to craniofacial conditions.
Johns Hopkins Center for Craniofacial Development and Disorders
- Provides information on research, education and clinical care for researchers and physicians. An educational interactive resource for families. Details of activities at the Center.
Foundation for Faces of Children
- Expert information for families and health care professionals about craniofacial conditions.
The Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Information about the society, which is a multidisciplinary forum for specialists.
- Craniofacial support group in the UK for conditions associated with craniosynostosis. Includes details of the newsletter, events, fundraising and resources.
TRPS Support Group UK
- Provides information and support to those with trichorhinophalangeal syndrome and their families. Includes information on the condition, patients’ stories and a forum.
Yayasan Senyum: The Smile Foundation
- Non-profit organization supporting the delivery of health care to people with craniofacial disabilities, in particular children with cleft lip and palate in Bali, Lombok, Java and other areas of Indonesia.
Moebius Syndrome Foundation
- Non-profit organisation that aims to provide information and support to individuals with Moebius syndrome and their families. Includes resources, news and articles and information on support groups, events and research.
Birthmark Support Group
- UK-based charitable organization provides information about birthmarks, how to get help, treatment centres, newsletters, diary of events and links to other associated support groups.
Acne Support Group in Cyberspace
- Support group and forum for anyone with acne to visit, discuss, share treatments, provide support and move through the stressful event of having acne.
The AmeriFace Circle of Smiles
- Webring community for families whose lives have been touched by cleft lip and palate and other craniofacial anomalies.
Goldenhar Family Support Group
- Aims to support families throughout the UK who face the day to day challenges of supporting relatives with Goldenhar Syndrome and related problems.
- UK charity that supports, represents and campaigns for people who have disfigurements of the face or body.
The Facial Pain Association
- Aims to serve as an advocate for patients living with trigeminal neuralgia and related facial pain conditions by providing information, encouraging research and offering support.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the