DMOZ Internet Directory
Chats and Forums
Evidence Based Healthcare
Dentistry, Health Technology, Nursing, Organizations, ...
[ Submit ]
Doctor's Guide to the Internet
- Has professional and patient editions containing news, medical information and resources.
The Medical Algorithms Project
- Contains chapters covering all major medical topics. Provides computation, formula, survey, or look-up tables useful in health care.
- Directory of professional healthcare sites, with a searchable directory, newsletter, forums, chatrooms, continuing education and classified ads.
AIS Health Web
- Develops targeted news, data and strategic information in hospitals, managed care plans, medical companies and other health organizations.
- Large list of professionally oriented links.
- UK medical portal for healthcare professionals. Offers specialty sites, databases, journals, online textbooks, organizations and jobs.
- University of Massachusetts Medical School site providing tutorials and links to database resources.
- UK based portal for health care professionals.
- Medical reference site aimed at doctors. Australian site but of worldwide interest. Includes medical publications, medical texts, Medline and conferences.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Data and Statistics
- Links to healthcare data and statistical sources.
Health and Medical Care Archive
- Holdings consist of empirical data collected by health care researchers, in universities as well as in public and private agencies.
Medical Resource Reviews Database
- Contains summaries and reviews of electronic medical information resources (Florida International University).
Federation of State Medical Boards
- National non-profit association with membership consisting of 68 medical licensing authorities in 50 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S Virgin Islands.
The Doctor's Lounge
- Provides physicians, students and allied professionals with clinical and technical information through multimedia tutorials and study aids. Patients and professionals can discuss medical questions via the message boards.
Health Protection 2009
- Three day conference at Warwick University, England.
European Medicines Agency
- EU pharmaceutical regulatory document repository with product information, and guidance for newly licensed formulations for human and veterinary use. Based in London, UK.
eMedicine World Medical Library
- Directory of free online medical reference textbooks for physicians, medical students, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and the public. Up-to-date, searchable, peer-reviewed medical journals and textbooks.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the