DMOZ Internet Directory
Public Health and Safety
[ Submit ]
Harvard School of Public Health
- The mission of the School is to advance the public's health through learning, discovery, and communication. (Massachusetts)
School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine - Tulane University
- Course of instructions by departments, admissions information, and programs of study. (New Orleans, LA)
School of Public Health-University of Minnesota
- The presence of public health in the university dates back to the 1860s. The School's mission is to preserve and enhance the health of the public through education, research, and service programs.
UCLA School of Public Health
- Academic information including admissions, research centers and projects, newsletter, alumni information and resource links.
School of Public Health, University at Albany
- Admissions, departments, research programs and centers, and continuing education.
School of Public Health - University of South Carolina
- Departments include: environmental health statistics, epidemiology, exercise science, health administration, and health promotion and education.
School of Public Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Links to and information about school research centers and projects, admissions, and public health careers.
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Britain's national school of public health and a leading postgraduate institution in Europe for public health and tropical medicine.
University of Michigan School of Public Health
- An offering of degree programs in Public Health including Master of Public Health (MPH) and MPH and Doctor of Medicine (MPH/MD).
School of Public Health - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Degree programs in Public Health include bachelor of science, masters programs, doctor of public health (DrPH) and other academic areas.
University of Florida Master of Public Health
- Describes curriculum, guidelines, admission criteria and application information.
University of Iowa College of Public Health
- Offers M.P.H., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees. Also, the department of Health Management and Policy offers the MHA and PhD degrees through the Graduate Program in Hospital and Health Administration.
Department of Public Health - University of Glasgow
- Offering a Master of Public Health program. (UK)
Tulane University - School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Extensive offering of programs in public and tropical health. (New Orleans, LA)
Yale School of Public Health
- The first US academic program in public health. There are six academic divisions: Biostatistics; Chronic Disease Epidemiology; Environmental Health Sciences; Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases; Health Policy and Administration; and International Health.
School of Public Health and Community Medicine: University of New South Wales
- Postgraduate department of the Faculty of Medicine, with events calendar, and details of courses and research projects.
Mel and Enid Zuckerman Arizona College of Public Health
- Offering degree courses and research programs, with details of staff, facilities, and community service projects.
College of Public Health - University of Oklahoma
- Offering graduate degrees in four educational departments: Biostatistics and Epidemiology (BSE), Health Administration and Policy (HAP), Health Promotion Sciences (HPS), and Occupational and Environmental Health (OEH).
San Diego State University Graduate School of Public Health
- Four Divisions in the Graduate School of Public Health, offering a total of ten different graduate degree programs.
UMass, Amherst School of Public Health and Health Sciences
- University of Massachusetts offering Health Policy and Management and Community Health Education programs.
School of Public Health: University of Washington
- Information about departments, application materials and school news.
Joseph L. Mailman School of Public Health
- Columbia University, New York. General information, admissions, Public Health Magazine, divisions and affiliated centers.
University of Kansas - Department of Health Policy and Management
- Offers accredited graduate health administration training in the Kansas City metro area. The program offers joint degrees in law, business, and nursing.
Boston University School of Public Health
- Admissions, catalog, departments and public health links.
Univ. of Texas-Houston School of Public Health
- Provides graduate educational training addressing complex health problems at the community level, offering both master's and doctoral degrees.
University of Connecticut Health Graduate School
- The University offers a Master of Public Health and several combined degree programs.
School of Public Health - Texas A&M University System
- The school of public health is the first of its kind to concentrate on traditionally underserved rural areas. The School currently offers a Master's of Public Health degree.
Saint Louis University College of Health and Social Justice
- A program offering a Master of Health Administration degree, plus joint degrees in law and business and a PhD/MPH.
University of North Texas, Ft. Worth
- The School of Public Health offers a Master's of Public Health (MPH) degree.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the