DMOZ Internet Directory
Public Health and Safety
[ Submit ]
- Graduate Assistantships for master's and doctoral studies are available. (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Indiana University at Indianapolis Department of Public Health
- The MPH Program is a part-time, three-year degree program. Through case studies, group and individual projects, and internships, students will explore public health problems and issues learn how to think critically and work in teams.
University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health
- Two degrees, the Master of Public Health (MPH) and Doctor of Public Health (DrPH), are offered by the School. On-line and continuing educational programs also available.
San Jose State University
- Health Science Department, College of Applied Sciences and Arts, Division of Health Professions. MPH Program in Community Health Education. (CA)
UCLA School of Public Health, Department of Health Services
- Graduate program: Master of Public Health. (CA)
Rollins School of Public Health
- Offering MPH, MSPH, PhD, distance learning and continuing education programs in 6 departments. Emory University, Georgia.
University of Liverpool - Department of Public Health
- The Master/PgDip of Public Health program is a multidisciplinary course providing a grounding in public health knowledge and skills. (UK)
University of Dundee - Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
- Post graduate courses in Public Health (MPH) and Environmental Health (MSc). (UK)
Department of Public Health and Community Medicine | University of Sydney, Australia
- Provides internationally recognized leadership in public health by advancing and disseminating knowledge in the public health disciplines. Programs include Master or PGDip in Public Health and Master of International Public Health.
Community Health Accreditation Program
- Providing educational programs for home care accreditation.
Indian Institute of Health Management Research - Jaipur
- A Master of Public Health program to prepare mid - career professionals in health and population for leadership roles in the field.
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Details of the Master of Public Health program, with information about scholarships and research projects.
Netherlands Institute for Health Sciences
- Erasmus Medical Centre Rotterdam. The MPH is a full-time one year program (two semester) program.
Hunter College of the City University of New York
- Master's of Public Health Degree.
University of Pittsburgh - Graduate School of Public Health
- Offering a broad range of professional and academic graduate training opportunities across the spectrum of public health.
Queen Margaret University - Scotland
- Degree Programmes for Postgraduate Certificate in Social Development and Health, MSc in International Health, and MSc in Population and Reproductive Health.
University of Pretoria - School of Health Systems and Public Health
- Programs offered full time or part time include: Diplomas in Tropical Health and Public Health, Master of Public Health and many other disciplines. (South Africa)
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- The Center for Fire Protection Engineering offers both master's and doctoral degrees as well as the advanced certificate and graduate certificate in fire protection engineering. (MA)
USF College of Public Health
- The aim of the college is educating health professionals in the state of Florida, conducting public health research, and distributing information.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the