DMOZ Internet Directory
Public Health and Safety
Disease Control and Prevention
Schedules and Recommendations
[ Submit ]
Immunization Action Coalition (IAC)
- Aims to boost immunization rates and prevent disease, with special regard to hepatitis B.
Institute for Vaccine Safety (IVS)
- Provides up-to-date information and links on specific vaccine safety issues as they arise in the media.
Sabin Vaccine Institute
- A non-profit organization that promotes advances in vaccine development, delivery and distribution focusing on polio, rubella, rotavirus, and hookworm. Provides awards and organizes symposia
Sealy Center for Vaccine Development (SCVD)
- Fosters interdisciplinary collaborations in the areas of research, policy, and education to facilitate the translation of laboratory findings to prevention of infectious diseases.
WHO - Immunization. Vaccines and Biologicals
- The World Health Organization's programme comprises 5 departments : Quality Assurance and Safety of Biologicals (QSB), Vaccine Development (VAD), Vaccine Assessment and Monitoring (VAM), Access to Technologies (ATT) and Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI).
International Vaccine Institute (IVI)
- An international organization based in Seoul and devoted to bringing vaccines against cholera, shigellosis, and typhoid fever to the poor populations.
Critical Issues in Oral Vaccine Development
- Discussion about crossregulatory networks that control how an immune response develops after oral vaccination.
- A journal for academics and workers in the field of vaccination. Relevant topics range from basic research through to applications, safety and legislation.
Vaccine Resource Library
- A directory of links to immunization resources.
Vaccine Identification Standards Initiative (VISI)
- Uniform guidelines and resources for vaccine packaging, labeling, and recording.
- Information provided by Sanofi-Pasteur on ImmYounity, a program focused on providing information and facts about vaccines and immunization.
The Vaccine Page
- Database on vaccines and news, collection of links to other pages on immunisations.
Gavi The Vaccine Alliance
- The official website of the GAVI foundation, featuring country hub, financial reports and goal-level indicators.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the