DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
Canadian Medical Association
- Physician portal from the Canadian Medical Association (CMA).
WMA - The World Medical Association
- A global representative body for physicians.
International Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies
- IFOS is a meta-society of ORL and ENT organizations around the world. The site has events, news, homepages and links.
Society for Pediatric Dermatology
- Society dedicated to the promotion,development and advancement of education, research and care of skin disease in all pediatric age groups.
Society of General Internal Medicine
- Society information, publications, residency and fellowship program directories, meeting information, abstracts, and workshop handouts.
Southern Medical Association
- An association for physicians and health professionals, recognized for advocacy on key practice issues and promoting the health of patients through advocacy, leadership, education, and service.
American Academy of Pediatrics
- Dedicated to the health and well-being of infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
American Academy of Family Physicians
- The national association of family doctors with information for members, patients, residents, students, and media.
Surgical Infection Society
- Research, education, diagnosis and treatment of the problem of surgical infection.
American College of Surgeons
- A scientific and educational association of surgeons that was founded in 1913 to improve the quality of care for the surgical patient by setting high standards for surgical education and practice.
American Medical Association - AMA
- A voluntary association of physicians in the United States which sets standards for the medical profession and advocates on behalf of physicians and patients.
American Medical Group Association
- Trade association representing approximately 300 multi-specialty medical group members composed of approximately 67,000 physicians
American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Dedicated to promoting research, education and high standards of clinical care in the field of medical laser applications.
American Society for Reproductive Immunology
- An organization dedicated to advancing the study of the immunological aspects of the reproductive process.
American Society of Extra-Corporeal Technology
- Nonprofit association providing continuing medical education services and professional support to perfusionists and extracorporeal technologists.
European Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology
- ESMRMB aims to support educational activities and research.
International Academy of Clinical Thermology
- Professional association for clinical thermography providing information, quality assurance, clinical guidelines, continuing education and certification testing for doctors practicing this procedure.
Society for Pediatric Pathology
- A worldwide professional organization whose goal is to foster research, education, and practice as they pertain to pediatric pathology, and to provide a forum for discourse among its members.
The Academy of Surgical Research
- Fosters interdisciplinary transfer of ideas and theories by offering a common platform through which to report valid experimental surgical research.
American Academy of Home Care Physicians
- Serves the needs of physicians interested in improving home care of patients.
American Academy of Neurological and Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The official site of the American Academy of Neurological and Orthopaedic Surgeons
American Association of Pro Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Recognized by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) as a special interest group within the College
American Medical Student Association
- AMSA is a student-governed, national organization committed to representing the concerns of physicians-in-training.
AMRO : Association of Medical Reporting Organisations
- AMRO is a professional organisation of six UK Companies who provide independent medico-legal evidence on a National basis and to establish an industry standard.
Association of Clinicians for the Underserved (ACU)
- U.S. organization dedicated to enhancing the development and support of health care clinicians serving these populations. Info Source, Forums, Conference Dates, and the publication Clinician and Community.
Australian Medical Association
- Australian Medical Association (AMA) is an independent organisation which represents more than 27,000 doctors.
British Medical Association (BMA)
- Leading organization of doctors in the UK
Complementary Medical Association
- Promoting ethical, responsible, professional complementary medicine to the public and the medical profession.
Evidence Based Medicine - F2000
- A discussion forum for medical professions on Evidence-based Medicine (EBM) and other related disciplines.
Heart Failure Society of America, Inc.
- Represents the first organized effort by heart failure experts from the Americas to provide a forum for all those interested in heart function, heart failure, and congestive heart failure(CHF)research and patient care.
National Medical Association
- NMA promotes the collective interests of physicians and patients of African descent. Provides physician and consumer information.
- Society of Non-Traditional Medical and Pre-Medical Students. Discussion forums, conventions and information for non-traditional students.
Texas Medical Association
- Association of physicians caring for those in Texas.
Urgent Care Association of America
- Association of urgent care medicine physicians and administrators offers an annual conference, accreditation standards, billing and coding workshops, practice management, and urgent care center startup help.
Western Society of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- Non-profit organization for medical professionals in the field of allergy, asthma and immunology.
- Provides medical information and education through congresses and courses. View announcements and register online.
The Dominican Medical Society
- Organization of doctors of Dominican heritage, formed to improve scientific and social relationships, and community growth.
Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas
- Non-profit organization of physicians and surgeons of Nigerian descent who are practicing in the United States and Canada. Includes articles, physicians directory, events calendar and annual conferences, and chapters.
American College of Medical Quality
- Medical specialty society for physicians and other professionals in medical quality management and clinical quality improvement.
Institute for Functional Medicine
- Information and educational seminars and conferences on functional medicine.
American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine
- AAUCM contributes in the areas of professional growth, scientific and medical research, and medical education, all to improve the overall quality of medical care.
American College of Cardiology
- ACC provides exclusive benefits and services designed specifically for cardiologists, including advocacy, education and access to information.
The Individual Practice Assoc., Inc.
- The IPA is an organization of Physicians (MD, DO, DDS) to provide a network of medical specialities to managed care organizations; 296 physicians in 37 specialities.
National Hispanic Medical Association (NHMA)
- Addresses the interests and concerns of licensed physicians and full-time Hispanic medical faculty.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the