DMOZ Internet Directory
Hematology and Oncology
[ Submit ]
Friends Research Institute
- Administers grants for medical, drug, and mental treatments, and pharmaceutical studies.
Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation
- Raises funds to support research and education on diseases and injuries of bones, joints, nerves, and muscles. Fundraising opportunities, grant recipients and application, and quarterly newsletters.
Washington Square Health Foundation
- Grants funds in order to promote and maintain access to adequate healthcare for all people in the Chicagoland area regardless of race, sex, creed or financial need. The foundation meets this goal through its grants for medical and nursing education, medical research and direct healthcare services.
National Foundation for Transplants
- Assists transplant candidates and recipients with the cost of transplant care when insurance or government programs do not cover all costs.
Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
- Supports research to find a way to cure and control pulmonary fibrosis. In addition it supports treatment centers to help those afflicted.
Ellison Medical Foundation
- Supports research into aging and into global infectious diseases. Lists current recipients and describes awards process.
Missouri Foundation for Health
- Develops and funds programs to meet health care needs in the region. Gives application information, and foundation history and board.
John M. Lloyd Foundation
- Committed to fighting the worldwide HIV/AIDS pandemic through support of organizations in the following areas: (1) policy/education/prevention; (2) medical research; and (3) healthcare and services.
Larry L. Hillblom Foundation
- Provides philanthropic support exclusively for charitable, religious, scientific, literary and educational purposes.
Guy's & St Thomas' Charitable Foundation
- Supports hospital and London health organisations by providing grants for research and development, new services and innovations in health care. Includes complete eligibility and application guidelines.
Community Health Charities
- US national organization representing charities providing research, community outreach and education.
Institute for Healthcare Advancement
- A California not-for-profit foundation dedicated to innovating and advancing superior healthcare practices and solutions for populations across the healthcare continuum.
The Lustgarten Foundation
- The mission of The Lustgarten Foundation is to advance the scientific and medical research related to the diagnosis, treatment, cure and prevention of pancreatic cancer.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the