DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
- Responsible for the mediation and allocation of organ donation procedures in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, and Slovenia. Available in English or German.
Organ and Tissue Donation Initiative
- U.S. government organ and tissue donation awareness web site.
University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Transplant programs, organ recovery and cooperative care services.
- A non-profit organ procurement organization providing donation systems for heart, liver, kidney, pancreas, lung, and other organs for transplant.
American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- The coordination of efforts or formulation of programs by surgeons, physicians, scientists, agencies and health personnel to provide maximal efficiency and optimal benefit to recipients of transplants.
CTS Collaborative Transplant Study
- An international non-profit effort of more than 300 transplant centers in organ transplantation research. Online resources include access to CTS data, newsletters, publications, reagents and participants.
Oregon Health Sciences University Transplant Program
- Active member of the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS). Medicare and CHAMPUS certified for kidney, heart and liver transplantation.
University of Maryland Transplant Center
- Home of the nation's largest kidney transplant program. A comprehensive center with programs for kidney, pancreas, simultaneous kidney-pancreas, liver, heart and lung transplantation.
Pacific Northwest Transplant Bank
- The federally designated organ procurement organization serving Oregon, southern Washington and SW Idaho. Information on organ donation and brain death, and links to key local, regional and national sites.
Division of Transplantation Pathology
- Provide up-to-date laboratory services with expertise in pathology, immunology and molecular biology. Actively involved in many transplantation related research projects.
Donor Alliance, Inc.
- Facilitates the recovery and donation of organs and tissues in Colorado and Wyoming.
Mary Lea Johnson Richards Transplant Center at NYU Hospitals Center
- Offers liver, kidney, and pancreas transplantation.
Iowa Donor Network (IDN)
- A non-profit organization that operates as the primary contact for organ, tissue and eye donation services for the state of Iowa.
- Provides access to the official journal of the Transplantation Society.
California Pacific Medical Center's Kidney & Pancreas Transplant
- Provides information on kidney and pancreas transplant evaluation, living donation and surgery at California Pacific Medical Center and our Northern California outreach sites.
New England Organ Bank
- A not-for-profit agency. Mission is to recover, preserve, and distribute organs and tissues for transplant.
- Organ procurement organization of the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics providing services to Wisconsin, Michigan and Illinois.
- Non-profit community service organization of Florida, Georgia, and Puerto Rico for organ and tissues transplantation.
Mayo Clinic Transplant Center
- Offers comprehensive care to adults and children in need of heart, lung, liver, kidney, pancreas, or blood or marrow transplantation.
The Nicholas Green Foundation
- A non-profit organization dedicated to furthering the cause of organ and tissue donation around the world.
Bio Implant Services(BIS) Foundation
- A non-profit organization, that mediates in the donation and allocation of human tissue for transplantation purposes.
- Blog with scientific, political, and personal perspectives on organ transplantation.
Alamo Tissue Service, Ltd.
- Provides allograft tissues to doctors and hospitals. Gives company details, accreditation, screening and testing, and standard information. Based in San Antonio, Texas.
Arizona Transplant Associates, PC
- Doctors specializing in kidney, liver, and pancreas transplant and vascular surgery. Gives details about the surgeons, and patient information including forms, and insurance plans. Phoenix, Arizona.
St. Vincent Medical Center
- Multi-organ transplantation, cardiac care, ancillary health services, cancer research and treatment.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the