DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
Techniques in Orthopaedics
- Each issue deals with a single critical topic in the field, allowing for focused, in-depth coverage of important issues and clinical problems.
American Journal of Orthopedics
- Peer review monthly orthopedics journal. Access to contents, abstracts, author, and subscription information.
Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease
- Articles of interest to physicians who treat patients with neuromuscular diseases. Contents, editorial board, author guide and subscription information.
Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Publication of the European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society and the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America.
Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma
- Official journal of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association and the International Society for Fracture Repair. Devoted to the diagnosis and management of hard and soft tissue trauma, including injuries to bone, muscle, ligament, and tendons.
Journal of Spinal Disorders
- Features peer-reviewed articles on diagnosis, management, and clinically important laboratory investigations. Table of contents, author guidelines and subscription information.
Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
- Monthly peer review journal or orthopaedic surgery and research. American Edition of JBJS.
Journal of the American Academy or Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Yellow Journal. Respected review journal or orthopaedic diagnosis, management, and procedures.
Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (British Volume)
- Monthly peer review journal of orthopaedic surgery and research. British volume of JBJS.
Orthopaedic Journal at Harvard Medical School
- Annual publication from Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program.
Journal of Hand Surgery
- Official bi-monthly journal of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand. Well respected American version.
Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine
- Features original research articles, clinical reviews, case reports, new techniques and procedures in physical examination, exercise testing, diagnostic imaging, and other developments relevant to the clinical practice of sports medicine.Found
- Blue journal. Monthly peer review journal of orthopedic management and research. Access to contents, abstracts, author, and subscription information.
Current Opinion in Orthopaedics
- Every other month journal of selected review topics. Information on subscription, current issue full text, author submissions, and contacts.
Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics Part B
- Quarterly journal with full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information.
Techniques in Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery
- Quarterly advanced techniques guides in hand, wrist, and microvascular topics. With access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials.
Techniques in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
- Quarterly publication with access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information.
Journal of Orthopaedics
- Peer reviewed online journal with special focus on varying perspectives of orthopedic practice in tropical countries.
Orthopedic Clinics of North America
- Each issue focuses on a single topic in orthopedics and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
Clinics in Sports Medicine
- Each issue focuses on a single topic in sports medicine and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
Foot & Ankle Clinics
- Each issue focuses on a single topic in foot and ankle surgery and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
- Each issue focuses on a single topic in hand surgery and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
Acta Ortopedica Brasileira
- Peer reviewed journal publishing articles on basic research and clinical studies in the field of orthopedics.
Arthroscopy: journal of arthroscopic and related surgery
- Explores trends and innovations in both diagnostic and operative arthroscopy.
Joint Bone Spine
- The reference journal at the service of rheumatologists, orthopaedic surgeon, publishes original articles, editorials, general reviews, clinical cases, letters to the editor, etc., concerning joint, bone and spine diseases and all the latest advances in the specialty.
Journal of Arthroplasty
- Presents basic scientific and clinical information on joint replacement surgery. Covers surgical techniques, prosthetic design, biomechanics, biomaterials, metallurgy, and the biologic response to arthroplasty materials in vivo and in vitro
Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
- Reports on the latest advances in all areas of orthopedics, including accident related injuries, experimental bone and joint surgery, and problems related to rehabilitation.
- Presents articles dealing with clinical orthopedic surgery or basic research directly connected with orthopedic surgery.
Calcified Tissue International
- Serves as a forum to explore biochemical, biophysical, and clinical aspects of bone structure, function, and metabolism.
European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology
- Peer-reviewed articles on basic and clinical orthopedic research.
- Provides an interdisciplinary forum for rapid publication of original experimental or clinical studies and review articles on various aspects of the metabolism of bone and minerals
Clinics in Podiatric Medicine & Surgery
- Each issue covers a particular topic of treating foot disorders and conditions.
- Deals with all aspects of trauma, including fractures and soft-tissue injuries, and covers problems in the accident unit.
- Bi-weekly peer review journal of spine surgery. Access to contents, abstracts, author, and subscription information.
Academic Emergency Medicine
- Publishes material relevant to the practice, education, and investigation of emergency medicine, and reaches a wide audience of emergency care practitioners and educators.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the