DMOZ Internet Directory
Clinics and Practices
[ Submit ]
- A directory of some neurosurgeons who have Home-pages and E-mail addresses on the WWW. Also includes other links.
Neurosurgery at the University of Florida
- Website for the Department of Neurosurgery at the University of Florida Brain Institute.
Buffalo Neurosurgery Group
- Neurosurgical procedures explained for health care professionals and lay persons.
- Patient education resources, online journal, scientific meeting abstracts, clinical updates, and special interest bulletin boards.
Skull Base Institute
- Minimally invasive endoscopic surgery for pituitary tumors and brain tumors including treatment for acoustic neuroma, trigeminal neuralgia, meningioma, chordoma, and craniopharyngioma.
Southern California Cranial Nerve Disorders Program
- Cranial Nerve Disorders treatment program.
Northern California Neurosurgery Medical Group Inc.
- Provides advice and treatment, explain what is wrong, and gives as much information as possible.
Massoudi Neurosurgical Medical Group
- Gives descriptive explanation of surgeries related to brain and spine as well as radiosurgery.
Neurosurgery at the University of Pittsburgh
- Multi-disciplined care for neurological diseases including brain tumors, spine problems, cancer, back pain, and central nervous system disorders.
- Articles and reviews covering international developments in the diagnosis, management, and surgical treatment of neurological disorders. Contents, author guidelines, editorial board and subscription information.
- Official journal of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons. Table of contents, searchable archive, subscription information, links and photo gallery.
Neurosurgery - Melbourne Australia
- Information on neurosurgical operations and diseases. Contains detailed illustrations.
South Sound Neurosurgery
- Provides expertise in the treatment of benign and malignant primary brain tumors, including metastatic tumors. Drs. Wohns, Shin and Bakken perform brain surgeries in several hospitals in the South Sound region using highly advanced technology such as computer-guided neuronavigation (Stealth), and lasers.
Stanford University Department of Neurosurgery
- Provides details of research programs, information for patients, and residency or fellowship opportunities.
Neurological Surgery News - Topix
- Headlines and content related specifically to Neurological surgery
- Explanation of MVD, a surgical procedure that relieves abnormal compression of a cranial nerve. From the Mayfield Clinic.
Wake Forest University Neurosurgery
- Presents links to neurosurgical treatments such as the Gamma Knife and to diseases such as Parkinson's and brain tumors.
University of Rochester Department of Neurological Surgery
- The World Wide Web home of the Department of Neurological Surgery at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the