DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
American College of Sports Medicine
- Promotes and integrates scientific research, education, and practical applications of sports medicine and exercise science to maintain and enhance physical performance, fitness, health, and quality of life.
Nicholas Institute of Sports Medicine and Athletic Trauma
- Research and clinical center providing education on exercise programs, musculoskeletal physical exam, sports training advice, nutrition, heart disease and physical therapy.
- Offers information on education, organizations, and topics about sports medicine. Plus a chat room, mail list, and message board to connect people interested in sports medicine.
Virtual Sports Injury Clinic
- Offers a virtual diagnosis and self help advice on injuries. Includes a find a clinic, a forum and a page addressed to professionals.
SportMedBC - Sport Medicine Council of British Columbia
- Promotes and coordinates sport medicine and sport science programs in British Columbia.
Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Review
- Focuses on important developments in the field of sports medicine and arthroscopy.
- Includes professional diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation practices for common injuries, as well as explaining the terms used.
University of Connecticut Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic physicians provide patient education on sports medicine related issues, orthopaedic operations, and nonoperative treatment for injuries.
- Easy to understand information from Medinfo for patients on tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis).
University of Wisconsin Health Sports Medicine Center
- Information about sports medicine physicians, athletic trainers, exercise physiologists and physical therapists as well as educational programs and exercise classes for athletes.
- About.com's link page of sports medicine.
Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise
- Journal contents, abstracts and author instructions. Searchable. [Subscription required for full-text]
About.com Sports Medicine
- A listing of articles and reference material about sports medicine, performance enhancement, injury prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Provides first aid, rehabilitation, injury prevention, fitness and training products to sports professionals, leisure organisations and sports therapists.
University Sports Medicine
- This facility, part of the State University of New York at Buffalo, serves western New York. Information on the offered treatments for a range of sports related conditions and injuries.
- Knee problems can have many causes and they can affect different parts of the knee. Learn how to recognize, prevent and treat common problems.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the